• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ledgestone Insurance Championships SuperTour $10,000+ Added 9/14 & 9/15

Please note that the course order has officially changed and the first post could not be edited to reflect the order. This will be the final course order and there will be no further revisions or discussions about longs, shorts, courses, etc.

Group 1 : All Pros - McNaughton Shorts, McNaughton Longs, Morton Mixed (FPO will play McNaughton shorts both rounds)
Group 2: MAI, FW1, MM1, MG1, MA3 - Bradley, Morton Short, McNaughton (MA1 will play McNaughton from the Longs - all other divisions in this flight will play the shorts)
Group 3: MA2, FW2, FW3, MA4, MS1 - Morton Short, Bradley, Bradley

In addition, for a quick update on the Putting Competition: the putting competition is free to anyone in the event who pays to get into the CTP and 50/50, which is $5. This gets you in the putting competition, CTP prizes during the tournament, and the cash 50/50 holes (we expect to have 9 50/50 cash holes throughout the tournament). Anyone that wants to try the competition that's not playing can pay $3 to give it a shot. Also, players are allowed more than one chance at the putting competition by paying an extra $3. Here are the prizes for the LIS: Putting Competition sponsored by ABC Discs taking place on September 13th from 4PM to 8PM:

Pro 1st Place - huk Chair, Eric McCabe Ti Wasp, and Flyboy Aviation Gummy Roc
Pro 2nd Place - 3 ABC Discs of your choice
Am 1st Place - Eric McCabe Ti Wasp, Flyboy Aviation Gummy Roc, Vibram Open Black/Red Summit
Am 2nd Place - 3 ABC Discs of your choice
Women 1st Place - Eric McCabe Ti Wasp, Flyboy Aviation Gummy Roc, Vibram Open Black/Red Ridge
Women 2nd Place - 3 ABC Discs of your choice

You read that right....Vibram Open Black/Red Summits and Ridges! We will have a limited number of the 2012 Vibram Open Black/Red Ridges, Summits, and Ibex's. We will have them for sale for $25 starting at the putting competition. If you want to reserve yours email me at [email protected]

In addition, huk lab has come on board as a course sponsor for the series. They have been a great benefit to our series! We have a limited number of huk chairs for sale and these will be cash only sales with the proceeds going towards the series. Email me to reserve your chair. The regular chairs are $36 and the red chairs are $39 and we will have those at the putting party as well. We will also have some awesome huk shirts, hats, minis, patches, and more!

We are also getting a new stock of Innova inventory for the series, including Ch CFR Teedevils, Echo Star Destroyers, Echo Star Wraiths, more Blizzard Boss's, Star Leopards, Star Teebirds, Champion Destroyers, and more!

We also just got a new order of Innova Competition and Discarrier bags in and they will be available at the A Tier for a discounted price.

Also, thanks to Cefcu for coming on board as a sponsor!

Pre-registrations are nearing 135. Please note that we have a limited number of AM spots and only the first 142 AMs are guaranteed a players pack. In addition, you must register by August 31st to get the LAT disc to be included in the players pack.

PDGA list has been updated, including Ricky Wysocki and Cameron Colglazier!

For a quick update on the tourney - please remember that only the first 142 AMS signed up and paid by August 31st get the extra LAT disc in their players packs. We have less than 40 players packs left and we expect a lot of registrations the next few days. Get signed up! Here is as picture to the LAT discs in the players packs:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0626459382400.2654802.22926604&type=1&theater

Those Pains are amazing! Remember that you can pick up your players packs and your pairings at the Putting Competition on Thursday night. As you can see from the picture the LAT discs that we have are Havocs, Pains and Flows.

Also, we are happy to announce Aces and Chains as a hole sponsor for the tournament. Check out their website! What an awesome disc golf shop: http://www.acesandchains.com/

Pre-registration list has been updated - this event will fill!

152 players and counting for the A Tier. Remember that you have to be signed up by tomorrow night to be guaranteed everything in the AM players packs. I will also take money at the ABC Discs Open Saturday at McNaughton if you pay before the tourney starts but this is the last opportunity to guarantee the extra LAT disc. We will still have registration open after tomorrow but this tourney is going to fill up! We have under 35 AM players packs left. If you sign up after this date you will get LIS bucks and the VP putter.

We are nearing 160 registrations for the A Tier. I will be taking registration money tonight at the Glow tournament and tomorrow at the ABC Discs Open.

I know of at least 10 more people signing up today and tomorrow so get signed up! We will leave paypal open until the tournament is full but the last day to register will be Wednesday September 12th at 7PM. Pairings will be finalized later that night and will be available at the putting competition the next day. Anyone dropping out of the tournament will receive a players pack. Remember that only the first 142 AMS are guaranteed a players pack so we only have around 30 guaranteed players packs left.

For an update on the CTP and 50/50 prizes: we will have 27 CTP prizes throughout the tournament and 9 Cash 50/50 holes. It is $5 total to get in the CTP fund (which includes the 50/50) and this also gets you into the putting competition where we will have some awesome prizes. You can pay for the CTP on Thursday at the Putting Competition or before you start your round Friday morning.

Also, some people have been asking for a clarification on the layout of the courses. If you are playing Morton Shorts, you will play the short concrete tees. If you are playing Mixed Morton Shorts, you will play Holes 4, 7, 8, 14, and 16 from the longs. Right now holes 4 and 7 have concrete and our intention is to get 8, 14, and 16 done in the next ten days. Even if we don't get the concrete poured on these long holes you will still play these holes from the longs.

As for McNaughton, this is more straightforward. If you are playing the Long Tees at McNaughton you will play the long tees....period. The only exception is that on hole 9, you will play the alternate long tee over the lake without a concrete tee. Hole number 9 is the only long tee that will not be used. If you are playing McNaughton shorts, you will play the ORIGINAL design. You will not play the "extra short" tees on hole 4, 7, 13, and 18. We will have this clearly marked with spray paint but if you are playing McNaughton Shorts you will play the Original McNaughton design, of which most people are familiar with.

Bradley will be very straightforward as there is only one set of tees. We will be slightly tweaking the basket locations and that will be finalized next week.

I will also be posting the raffle items later next week, but we have so many items that it takes more than three word documents to contain! We will have baskets, hats, bags, shirts, discs, umbrellas, huk chairs, hotel giveways, maui jim sunglasses....and more and more and more. When we say baskets we mean four baskets! When we say shirts we mean A LOT of shirts. We have a TON of stuff to raffle!

We are nearing 175 registrations for the A Tier.

We do still have spots left but make sure to get signed up soon. We still have AM players packs left (but not very many) so if you want to guarantee yourself a players pack you will want to get signed up this week. I will be at Bradley this weekend taking registrations/money as well.

Remember that we will be having our putting competition on September 13th from 4PM to 8PM at 1142 Peoria Street in Washington, IL. You will be able to check in, get your pairings, pick up your players packs, buy some awesome merchandise at reduced prices, buy some unique discs (Eric McCabe Ti Wasps, Flyboy Aviation Rocs, Vibram Open Black/Red stamped discs, huk merchandise, and more), get some awesome free snacks, and compete in the putting competition.

In addition, the first 30 people at the putting competition that spend $40 will get a free disc from our sponsor ABC Discs! Remember that we will have special pricing on LIS stamped discs with cash sales, including $12 for Star Plastic and $11 for Champion plastic.

Greg and I are working at Morton this week to pour the last few concrete pads for the long tees that we will be using. At Morton and McNaughton we will be donating the pad you are playing with an L for long, S for short, and S/L (meaning that tee is for both the shorts and longs).

Also, check out the following link for our sweet trophies that we have for the A Tier and Series:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0626459382400.2654802.22926604&type=1&theater

As you can see we have a lot of trophies!

To address a few more questions - the ace fund is $5 and the 50/50 - CTP fund is $5. We will have nine 50/50 cash holes, 27 CTP prizes, and more! The $5 portion will also get you into the putting competition. You can pay for the ace fund and/or 50/50 - CTP funds at the putting competition or before you begin your first round.

Finally - some people have been asking about the final 9. This will take place at Morton and should start between 2PM and 2:30PM. MA1 will lead it off, followed by MPM, FPO, and MPO. Awards will follow that and payouts will be available at Morton during the afternoon. Get signed up today!

We now have 17 states represented in the SuperTour and are nearing 180 registrations. We also have less than 20 AM players packs left. To guarantee a players pack get signed up today!

Don't forget about the putting competition Thursday night from 4PM to 8PM where you can check-in and find some sweet deals on merchandise.

For a little teaser on the payouts......we will be paying 50% of AM fields and approximately 45% of Pro fields:

Men's Pro Assuming at least 40 Players:
1st Place - $2500
2nd Place - $1700
3rd Place - $1300
4th Place - $1000

Men's Advanced Assuming at least 45 Players:
1st Place - $300
2nd Place - $230
3rd Place - $185
4th Place - $150

Women's Pro Assuming 6 Players:
1st Place - $800
2nd Place - $525
3rd Place - $170

Men's Intermediate Assuming 45 Players:
1st Place - $225
2nd Place - $170
3rd Place - $150
4th Place - $130

Men's Pro Masters Assuming 7 Players:
1st Place - $555
2nd Place - $380
3rd Place - $190

Remember that AM players are getting a players pack valued at $115 per player! If you want a chance at the Ledgestone Cup or a bunch of cash or merchandise money this is an event you won't want to miss. If you have any questions feel free to send me an email at [email protected]

A group of us from Wisconsin will be down for the tournament and we're really looking forward to it. If we can't get to the putting competition on Thursday, do we just check in at our Friday morning course? If so, by what time? Thanks!

A group of us from Wisconsin will be down for the tournament and we're really looking forward to it. If we can't get to the putting competition on Thursday, do we just check in at our Friday morning course? If so, by what time? Thanks!

Its strongly preferred that you check in at the Putting Competition but we certainly understand if you can't make it. Players packs can be picked up at the putting competition or the players party friday night.

As for showing up at the course on Friday, I would get there no later than 8:15AM. Even though the putting competition ends at 8PM, I will be there until at least 11PM working on tournament stuff as the putting competition is taking place at my office. Thanks!

We are getting closer and closer to the A Tier. If you haven't signed up get signed up today!

We are happy to announce that we will have 15 more of these Ti Huk Lab Lunar Fly Buzzes at the putting competition on Thursday night (and if any of them are left over, Friday and Saturday at the tournament). Check out these sweet pictures:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

We have right around 10 AM players packs left so if you want a players pack get signed up today. I will be posting the raffle items later this week but the raffle is going to be insane!

We are nearing 190 pre-registered players so get signed up today. We do have 6 Ti Wasps left and we have the aforementioned Ti Huk Lunar Buzzes so if you want one come on out to the putting competition or shoot me an email at [email protected]

Its strongly preferred that you check in at the Putting Competition but we certainly understand if you can't make it. Players packs can be picked up at the putting competition or the players party friday night.

As for showing up at the course on Friday, I would get there no later than 8:15AM. Even though the putting competition ends at 8PM, I will be there until at least 11PM working on tournament stuff as the putting competition is taking place at my office. Thanks!

Okay. Two of us will be getting down there around 9pm, and the other two shortly thereafter. We'll just check in with you whenever we get to town. Thanks again!

PDGA list has been updated - had some people move divisions, drop out, etc. We have less than 10 AM player packs left! Tomorrow night is the last day for moving divisions and registration closes Wednesday night! Pairings and payout will be completed late Wednesday night and posted on Thursday at the Putting Competition.

A few notes about parking for the putting competition and the A Tier - for the putting competition please park at J&H Car Wash across the street from my office (1142 Peoria Street, Washington, IL 61571) for the putting competition on Thursday. There may be a few spots in the parking lot of my office - we have a big electronic sign that says "Courtyard Place" that scrolls various flashing electronic ads. On saturday for the finals, parking will be at a premium. We will have the grass lot open and people will be parking up and down the road. Parking is also available at the top of the park near hole 18. There will also be parking caddy corner to Northwood Park at Oakwood Park near the dog park. Get there early! We expect the finals to start sometime between 2:30 and 2:45, with Men's Advanced teeing off first. Pro Masters will follow ten minutes later, with Women's Pro ten minutes after that. Men's Pro will follow 20 minutes after the Women's Pro.

Remember that registration closes tomorrow night at 8:30PM! There will be no day of registration. Pairings and payout will be structured tomorrow night and posted at the putting competition on Thursday night.

For a quick update on the CTP prizes - we are happy to announce that we will have 54 CTP prizes, 3 long drive prizes, and 9 cash 50/50 prizes! The cost to get in this will be $5 and can be done at the putting competition or friday morning before the first round begins. We have structured the CTP's to mirror the amount of people in each division and have combined divisions where applicable. For instance, MPO will have their own CTP and will get three CTP's per round (9 total for the tournament). MA1 and MA2 will have their own CTP's and will get three CTP's per round, for a total of 9 for the tournament. Novice and Advanced Senior GrandMasters will have 2 CTP's per round for a total of 6 for the tournament. Women's Pro will have 1 CTP per round for a total of 3 for the tournament. Pro Masters and Pro Grand Masters will have 2 CTP's per round for a total of 6 during the tournament. MA3 will have 2 CTP's per round for a total of 6 during the tournament. Womens Advanced/Advanced GrandMasters will have 1 CTP per round for a total of 3 during the tournament. Intermediate/Recreation Women will have 1 CTP per round for a total of 3 during the tournament. Everyone will be eligible for the cash 50/50 hole and long drive contests.

As for the prizes, we will have 27 various ABC Discs to give away as prizes, 27 $10 Paragon Gift Certificates to give away as prizes, 3 various ABC discs for the long drive contest, and of course CASH for the 50/50 prizes. The ABC Bee-Line has been officially approved and a lot of people got to throw the new one at Washington to rave results (some 500+ foot bombs) so if we can get those in those could be the long drive winnings!

As promised, here are some of the raffle items. We haven't gotten the list from the Convention Bureau (they typically throw in some awesome stuff). The prices will be as follows:

1 Ticket for $5
4 Tickets for $10
12 Tickets for $20
40 Tickets for $50
100 Tickets for $100

Items: $150 Ty Dyed Merchandise; DGA Mach Lite Basket; 2 Discatcher Sport Baskets; Discatcher Traveler Basket; huk lab umbrella; huk long sleeve tee; Vibram shirt; Vibram Obex; Ledestone Metal Mini; 3 Innova Bags; 3 Discraft Bags; Threepack of ABC Discs; 2 Discraft Shirts; 2 Discraft Towels; McDonalds Giveaways; Cefcu Goodie Bag; Midstate Bag; Midstate Umbrella; Midstate Hoodie; Aces and Chains Discmania Discs; Maui Jim Sunglasses; Nice Pen set; Discraft Hoody; 3 Hotel Suite Giveaways; BWW Gift Certificates; Peoria Civic Chorale CD's; Ringling Brothers Tickets; and much more!! We expect to add a big chunk of items compliments of the Peoria Area Convention and Visitors Bureau. They usually have some great items to throw in!

Additional players pack items include a Paragon Koozi, an Erie Koozi, a gift certificate for a free snack wrap from McDonalds, a bottle opener from Erie, a paper cutter from Erie, and Vitamin supplements from World of Vitamins!

Yeah, he canned about a 50ft uphill jumper on the last hole of the finals to win by 1. Devan put up a good fight.

Hokom won FPO.

Oh, and a big BTW, Nikko is not with Innova anymore. Putting with Wizards again. Looks like he's back to mixed bag. From what I hear he called Innova and backed out on the sponsorship.

I've got tons of pics and video. Unfortunately, the putt Nikko hit was directly into the sun and I didn't have time to change the settings on my camera so you can't see ****. Just the roar of the crowd.

Devan was up 1 on Nikko going into 17. Devan was in trouble and tried to flick out but short armed it and left himself like...40 feet. Nikko took the stroke there and moved onto #18. Nikko's drive was a flex shot that never came back and landed in a pine tree just next to OB. Devan threw about a 650+ drive and put his upshot out about 45-50ft. Nikko throws a MONSTER blind sky hyzer about 375ft and spikes it just above the hill side. He tossed a jump putt from about 55-60ft and drilled it dead center for the win.

I've got tons of pics and video. Unfortunately, the putt Nikko hit was directly into the sun and I didn't have time to change the settings on my camera so you can't see ****. Just the roar of the crowd.

Devan was up 1 on Nikko going into 17. Devan was in trouble and tried to flick out but short armed it and left himself like...40 feet. Nikko took the stroke there and moved onto #18. Nikko's drive was a flex shot that never came back and landed in a pine tree just next to OB. Devan threw about a 650+ drive and put his upshot out about 45-50ft. Nikko throws a MONSTER blind sky hyzer about 375ft and spikes it just above the hill side. He tossed a jump putt from about 55-60ft and drilled it dead center for the win.

Hole 18 is about 660ft long as it is. I think Devan's drive was 500 tops where it landed. Still a good smash. Here is Nikko's winning putt: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=434627266583584

Latest posts