• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Legacy Ace Run: 4-13-13 @ Zilker Park in Austin, TX

pablo.diablo

Eagle Member
LEGACY ACE RUN
Zilker Park South Course
4/13/13 11am-1pm flex
$30 Registration Fee

36 holes, 1 throw per hole
Most aces wins GRAND PRIZE
(Over $150 value!)

Player's Pack includes:
2 Discs, Dri-fit Shirt, Stickers
& FREE entry for raffle prizes
(added by Sponsors)

Pre-registration ends 3/28/13

Limited # of extra spots/packs
available the day of the event

FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE:
http://www.facebook.com/events/25515...context=create

CONTACT INFO:
[email protected]
http://www.facebook.com/sintex.misfits

We will have tons of extra stuff for the Player's Packs, CTP prizes, and raffle giveaways. Your $30 will net you some killer swag.

The two discs will be a PINNACLE RIVAL fairway driver, and the EXCEL/GRAVITY GHOST midrange.

Hoping to get some free food out there, too, but not sure if we can grill hot dogs and burgers on the course or not.

I am personally paying one lucky person's entry fee as the first Raffle prize.

Shortly after the 3/28 pre-registration deadline, we will have a drawing for everybody who is already registered for the event.

The winner will receive a refund from me personally the day of the event, I'm paying it out of my own pocket as an incentive for signing up. You might be playing for free!!!

Play-It-Again Sports is on board...they just added FOUR $25 gift certificates for us to give out for raffles/CTP's!!!

Xyience is on board as well, they are going to donate 6 cases of Xyience for the event, plus a couple nice shirts for the Grand Prize.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I will keep posting additional swag added by sponsors as I receive confirmation. This is gonna be a helluva deal for $30.

SADA (South Austin Disc Association) has promised to add $100 of merch (discs, shirts, etc) for raffle and CTP giveaways!

Latest posts