• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Les White Collector Set 3 trotterbox-deluxe and 1 Destroyer T-Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

TROTTER

* Ace Member *
ORDER HERE - USE THE DISCOUNT CODE

Les_20White_20box_20mock_original.jpg

12108742_1022956901100462_6228787451595139034_n_original.jpg

This is our first Custom Collector Set that includes our new T-Box to help support Les White, the creative force behind some of the most iconic #discgolf hot stamps - this offer remains open until 11/07/2015.

Proceeds from each of these Limited Edition boxes go straight to Les.

These are being sold as a PREORDER so get your order in early and don't miss out...

Sold as a set of three trotterbox-deluxes with a mosiac of some of Les' most successful hot stamps and a T-box inspired by Les' Destroyer art...

Cost to Direct Ship to you is included in the price...

A Tray and Lid combination... designed specifically for disc golf storage.

Each trotterbox - deluxe by Box4Discs is designed to hold 25 typical putters, 28 midranges or 32 drivers.

Each T-Box by Box4Discs is designed to hold 12 typical putters, 14 midranges or 16 drivers.

Comes with 12 dividers included.

Custom printing is available - minimums do apply.

PLEASE NOTE: When the boxes are closed or the tray is nested in the lid when the box is open, the handle ends are a full one inch thick...

By the way... these boxes work great with 7" Vinyls too.

*discs in photos not included.

I ordered mine a few days ago :thmbup: !

What is the eta from production time to me filling these up with my plastic collection :D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts