• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] Lil Wizards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Blazer! The red plastic is awesome...reminds me of my circa 2000 DX Aviars.

I got mine. The black was a nice grippy blend. The blue was a little more stiff and slick. They fly great.

My son instantly threw the blue one 50' over the neighbor's fence. I just spent half an hour with a broom and duct tape getting it back. :D

You guys that haven't bought one of these don't know what you're missing. They're super fun to toss before a round/when hanging out. At this price, you don't have to just take my word for it!

You guys that haven't bought one of these don't know what you're missing. They're super fun to toss before a round/when hanging out. At this price, you don't have to just take my word for it!

This. Love my blue one.

How do these fly for those that have bought them?
Easy to catch without a stinger?
Which ones are the evo plastic blend?

Definitely interested

Mine started out a little overstable but as i threw it and worked it in it flies dead straight with just a little fade. Much easier to catch without a stinger compared to disc...but that somewhat depends on the person throwing too. The blue with white stamps are the Evo blend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts