• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Long Understable Mid

Another option that I have tried and currently utilize is bagging a bit lighter Buzzz in Pro D. My newish Z plastic 172g Buzzz is straight to slightly overstable & my lightly seasoned, 167/8 Pro D Buzzz's are slightly understable but have very similar feel (grip) in the hand. They fly about the same after many tree hits, too, despite what people say about Pro D plastic. Jawbreaker or X plastic might be an option, too.

I just acquired a Buzzz SS, not as US as a Meteor, (which I also bag) but flies straight as an arrow and will hold either a hyzer or turnover line, I'm thinking it will quickly become my go to, Mid, In Z plastic, a great disc indeed

Nobody suggested the Skeeter. It's such a great disc in star. Distance is like a wood in golf. Further than a mid and shorter that a driver. Whenever I play with people that don't know my bag they always ask what that disc was after they see its flight. Very reliable and goes a little further than my beat up buzzzes.

Latest posts