• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Madisonville KY A-tier July 6-7-8

Fieldberg is looking for a caddy for this event. Or at least that's what was posted on his FB.

I'm kind of in awe that an A-Tier with $2250 added cash has 6 MPO registered the night before it starts. Is it because its too close to Worlds?

I'm kind of in awe that an A-Tier with $2250 added cash has 6 MPO registered the night before it starts. Is it because its too close to Worlds?

IMHO, its that is close to worlds, right after a major in another country, and kinda far from Charlotte.

The only successful A tiers I've seen before worlds are 2 - 4 hours from it.

But mainly, the major in sweeden is what is killing the field. The big name players are still jet lagged and looking for rest before worlds.

12 pro open players going for $2950 pot . . . . in 108 degree heat today and Saturday, only high 90 on Sunday. Only one woman, master, and gm, so they get first by defacto!

plenty of ams enjoying the game as well, and three people working full time to fill water jugs and run water carts to keep everyone safe. The air conditioned club house is a great addition for cool down periods, as is the park pool.

Top seven pros shoot ove 1000 rated rounds, and are from 7 states.

HEre's a few pics.
Feldberg
3FpuI.jpg

Wysocki
Do6I0.jpg

Horne
9MIYs.jpg

GREAT TOURNY, If you missed this then u missed out, dont do it again next year. not only, good players pack, great payouts and a fun time. But the way it was set up it was great that the ams got to watch the pros play.

Latest posts