• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Major used or beat up treasure used for good

Zeke I

In the post major treasure found I posted about some mentally handicapped peeps that I have brought to this sport err game, is there a way for people that are thowing away old discs that someone would greatly use and enjoy ie handicappped peeps. I was thinking about special olympics and I want to organize a event for these peeps and need a TON of discs to accomplish this feat. The budget cuts to Health and Human Services doesn't have money to be made available to this kind of endevor, but was just thinking about how to get some old beat ups or the like foer the pure enjoyment of others! Anyone care to comment???:)

You should hold some fundraiser tourneys and then talk to a disc manufacturer about getting discs at a discount or something with the money you raise.

i think billnchristy said he got 50 gateway putters (voodoos) for 350 bucks. custom stamped and shipping included. that's a decent deal.

If you have some funds yourself you are willing to invest, CFR discs are a great way to raise some money also.

If you schmooze with Innova and tell them all the places you will put their logo they will cut you a deal on stock discs.

If you know someone who orders a lot of discs from Innova or DC, they can usually use their connection + your story to get some discounts also. I know that Innova treats their frequent buyers quite well.

Latest posts