• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Merry Christmas, & Hole O' the Day

bikinjack

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Dry Creek Trail Park, Lehi, UT

Hole 2, 442 feet, par 3

Tee:
8c1ac3dd.jpg

Course Map:
1ab4a7c6.jpg

It looks like a straight shot from the course map, maybe with some OB on both sides. I don't throw 442' in one throw, so I'm gonna try to go Buzzz, Wizard, Wizard for the par.

Bomb a used (flipable)echo-wraith or echo-destroyer right up the stinkin' gut baby!!! (the ones in my bag I speak of will and can finish str8 or slightly right)

Last edited:
if the tree on the left wasn't so dang tall, you would throw a huge anhyzer over the trees to the left finishing it in the fairway. if this were the case, i would most certainly throw ones of my C.S. Star Valkyries

Probably going with a Valk off the tee RHBH and get far down as I can. Then upshot with the Roc and then hopefully be putting. If the wind's blowing into the tee, then prob just play for 4.

Sidewinder, then Mako for a healthy approach, then wizard. (Although, I like the thought of using a wizard for my approach)

Avenger SS down the middle. Buzzz into the green. Peabody Ion Putter for the Hopefully par..
I like this hole, it's where Disc Golf courses should be on their pars. People like me should struggle for a par with NO chance at a bird unless very very lucky with the upshot.

Flex with the Eagle, which will probably end up OB on the left. Take my penalty and nail a lucky spike hyzer with the Nebula for a drop in circle 4.

pro wraith

weird course design though, eh?

looks like they utilized a long narrow stretch of land

I can't decide what I want to do

it's either a flex BH with a Elite X Crush or FH with a Elite X Crush

then either Buzz or Z Ringer

hopefully no OB and I can make a putt

Either...

Thumber with a Surge, then approach/drive with either TeeBird or Buzzz depending on my thumber.

OR

Big hyzer flip with a beast, either short approach for a three or a long putt.

really not a bad course at all wish there were more up here in the city ... but from the girlfriends house that Lehi course is only 15 minutes away with no traffic

Latest posts