• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Mike C: What's In The Box?

If GB ever wants to set something up I would be proud to represent their bags. I don't have a single bad thing to say about my GB bag after two years of heavy use.

I wish my silverback would rip/tear/wear out/spring a leak so I wouldn't feel so bad about wanting to order a catalyst. Curse of the Gorilla Boy durability

Yeah I don't need a new bag either, but the backpack sounds more comfortable, and the seat sounds useful. Could use a little more sotrage for towels and whatnot too.

Awesome news! Your videos have always been wonderful and I look forward to the chance of getting one of those sweet stamped Ions in hopes to one day drive them half as good as you do

I found your channel week ago, and you throw very well.. congratulations for the sponsorship! When I was watching your videos I thought in my mind: "MVP will sponsor this guy some day".

Gorilla Boy makes the most durable bags hands down. The one i have still looks brand new and i have had it for over a year, not the slightest sign of wear/tear, i use it almost every day. Extremely happy with it.

Thanks to Mike C, the whole reason i bought a gorilla boy was because i saw Mike C made a video with one and it looked like a great quality bag.. i almost got a voodoo, glad i didnt.

I get tons of people asking about my GB :)

Gorilla Boy makes the most durable bags hands down.

So now a bag can be declared "most durable hands down" if it lasts more than a year? I have a Revo Carolina that I used for 3 years and it still looks new. Does that make it the "most durable, hands down, best ever, with sugar on top"?

I'm on year 2 with my Simian now. I'm not going to claim that it's the most durable bag made, but it's definitely extremely durable. I also love just love the design. I carry 12 discs in the main compartment, 5 in each side pocket, and 2 putters in the putter pockets. There's also plenty of room in the bottom for towels and a pack-able rain coat (or a 3 pack of tall boys during the summer). Sorry for high-jacking your post Mike......

Not chippy, just how he is, always angry and wanting to fight somebody. His posts are much better on your Ignore List as they are 93% worthless.

DGCR Tip of the Day! :thmbup:

FYI....I'm rarely angry, and GB bags are nice. I'm not sure we have crowned the maker of most durable bags ever.

dawson_crying.jpg

In my mind, your last name is actually just the letter "C"
Riiight?

I'd love to know if any other official signature/fundraiser discs include a name that isn't the player's full name. I mean, even a Lizard Lawyer disc says Mark Ellis on it, yeah?

Mike C's a different kind of DG hero... I got an email with his full name and thought, "Really? Have I never seen his name before?" But still, as the auction thread demonstrated, his work in DG has meant something to people.

MVP is certainly not my thing. However Im stoked for you Mike! You Promote the Sport better than alot of Touring guys, Kudos! You still planning on moving to the QC? If so I shall challenge the!

So my girlfriend told me an old lady she works with wants one of my discs because she's always thought I was hot. Best request yet haha.

Maybe I should legally change my name to Mike C. That'd be funny :D

So my girlfriend told me an old lady she works with wants one of my discs because she's always thought I was hot. Best request yet haha.

Maybe I should legally change my name to Mike C. That'd be funny :D

Every girl i know that has watched your videos thinks your hot.. Just wait till you win the national championships next year with an all MVP bag. :popcorn:

Latest posts