• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Monocacy's new sale / trade list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post a pic of the blue rocs?

Sure! Puddle-top 172 on the left, domey 166 on the right.

picture.php

Can I get a pic of the 159 and 166 Mambas. Looking for the pearly type champion discs.

166 Mamba on the left, 159 on the right (although now I notice it is marked 158). The 158 has some streaky pearly marks radiating towards the center (not sure if you can see in the crappy cell phone pic).

picture.php

Gone – Two blue Rocs (more Rocs available), one LadyLine FD (but two more remain) and two 150 CDs.

Lowered prices on most of the discs that have been listed for a while, so take a look – let's make these discs fly!

Four 150 S-CDs pending, lots of good stuff left - check the first post in the thread!

Gone - four S-CDs and the 150 JK Valk. Lots of good stuff left - extra discount if you buy a disc before I head to the PO this evening!

Also gone - two DX Roc3s. Discs are moving so act now!

Lots of Rivers, Mambas, Valks, Astras, Diamonds, and putters. Tell me what you want and it will be yours. The more discs you want, the better the discount!

The first post of this thread has the current, up to date list of everything available. Check it out!

Bump. I'm heading to the PO Monday evening, so knock $1 off the price of anything ordered in the next 24 hours.

Flat or domey?

Moderate shoulder, flat in the center. Overall a medium / average dome compared with other Rivers I have seen.

Terns are 172 and 175. Both scale at 173 though. One is green and the other is yellow.

Hmm, unfortunately those are too heavy for me. If you are interested in PayPal shoot me a PM, please.

Thanks!

Two GL Rivers gone, lots of Opto Rivers remain.

Looking for 165-7 G-Star Teebirds or (same weight) G-Line FDs.

See first post of this thread for current list of discs available!

One Protege Clutch gone, Icon and Gravity Clutches remain. Lots of good stuff here - light Opto Rivers, Diamonds, Mambas, and a Champion Gazelle.

See the first post of this thread for the current list of available discs. Take a look and let me know what you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts