• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Moving to Dallas

I was in Dallas not too long ago - I only got to play Porter & Lake Lewisville - the Lake being my favorite - awesome course & the local that has the pet tribute around hole 11/12 is a really nice guy (forget his name). Wish I could have gotten out to Lorch - was just toooo hot (was 107 day before I left).

Also want to give a shout out to the local @ Porter that pulled my favorite disc out of the swamp for me - really nice since I had considered it gone (new tattoo kept me from going in after it). He could have easily kept it since he went in after it, but instead had his buddy run me down to return it.

I play crowley, daily. It's a good course, I love most of the holes. 3b is a fun one if you've played it :D

The back ones are tricky to navigate but if you or anyone else is in town and wants to play some evening golf, I'll be gladly to show you how it is! Z Boaz is good, but not on saturday.

Ok so the wife is away and gave me the task of finding someone to play DG with saturday morning. I am in carrolton but willing to go about 25 minutes to find a fun course.

Anyone up for a 9am?

I recently got a message that there is an unimaginative 9 hole in Terrell at the hospital. Not sure if it is open to public. It's not on the course map.

you'll travel near and far. west side to east side and northside to southside of the metro and bump in to plenty plenty plenty fantastic courses man. it's gonna be a nice 2 years of disc golf for ya for sure.

Ok so the wife is away and gave me the task of finding someone to play DG with saturday morning. I am in carrolton but willing to go about 25 minutes to find a fun course.

Anyone up for a 9am?

i'm down and not to far from carrollton in coppell. pm me and let me know some courses you have in mind and we can maybe hit those up