• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] MVP and a CHAMPYSTAR ESP Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcassidy1990

Reptilian Disc Golf
Trading the leftovers of my most recent bag trials. Here's the goods:

-175 G Neutron Volt: ink, 7.5/10. Some scuffs but the rim is really solid. Gone
-175 G Neutron Amp: ink. 7/10. Typical wear from a few months in the bag. Still in great shape and would fit perfectly in your US fairway slot. gone
-Next Two: 2x 175 G Soft Neutron Ions: 8/10. Matching pair. Both have faded rim ink. Some scuffs but still in really nice shape. one remains
-172? G First Run Neutron Shock: ink on inner rim. 8.5/10. This baby is unstamped and flies like a volt with a more aggressive fade.
-172 G Neutron Tangent: ink on inner rim. Pancake flat. 7/10. Gone
-177 G Neutron Axis: no stamp. Ink on inner rim. 8.5/10.

And for the crown jewel. I recently traded for this on the course simply bc I knew a zone thrower out there would love it.
-174 G ChampyStar or "ZESPY" ESP Zone: only ink is a 174 written on the rim. I can try to wipe it. Slight scuffing but an easy 8.5/10. Get it!

Looking for:
-Rivals and Patriots: max weight. I love the new legend line and both icon and pinnacle.
-Glow Gator with DX stamp
-Neutron Ions: max weight or overweight(shhhh!)
-Metallic Or hard zero line Ghosts
-Maybe a few others. Feel free to ask

As always, you cant text me at 636-544-1370 to discuss possible trades. I will deal multiple for the right disc. Just let me know. Enjoy!!

Attachments

• MVP LOT.jpg
    MVP LOT.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 134
  • zone.jpg
    zone.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.