• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MVP Rover Carts

Silver Rider

*Still Hiding in Mike C's Closet*
Looking forward to these, here is a post from a couple months back that they made on facebook:

...in anticipation for the Rover Cart series in development. The second Generation Voyager bags will be optimized for the Rover Cart design, and these two products are going to be a superb combination together.

So we know its a Bag Cart

the following screenshot is from a recent official MVP youtube video, i have no idea if this is the "rover" or not.

Zkkp2AV.png

If its under $100 i would buy one.

Yea, looks like a $160 price point based on pre-orders I saw on a website. I'm still waiting for a low cost leader to enter the cart market. These things must cost a fortune to manufacturer. I'm not sure under $100 is doable unless manufactured overseas.
I would only cart select courses and will just throw my bag into the jogging stroller until something hits the market at a reasonable price.

160 is almost double what it looks like it should cost. Unless you're mvp sponsored, I can't see this beating zuca at that price point

DD EZ Cart looks to be out-of-stock. So until (or if) it comes back what beats the Rover at this price point? Curious because I am looking for a simple cart for Christmas and having a seat isn't that important to me.

DD EZ Cart looks to be out-of-stock. So until (or if) it comes back what beats the Rover at this price point? Curious because I am looking for a simple cart for Christmas and having a seat isn't that important to me.

Well apparently people want this type of cart.
Personally I think it's a better option to save up a little more cash and get the backpack cart with seat.

And till the ez cart is back in stock it looks like mvp has no competition at this price point.

The only down side for the rover cart is the only place to attach any extra gear is the pole which doesn't give you a lot of options.

If your the type of golfer that can fit everything they need in their bag or need this compact form then this is the cart for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Gorrila Boy Bag which has a seat - Great bag carry everything plus. Now a cart for those flat courses - not real pricey - Get and use the MVP Rover Cart and add my Simian. Cart and seat. Great combo! Check out the bag - one of the best on the market.

I was thinking of getting this bag as I have a backpack with seat. The Rover cart is the option made that would work right of the bat for the bag unlike the EZ cart where I would need to remove the top 2 bars just to have the bag with seat I attached to the bag work right.

Just Another note - Gorilla Boy Simian bag for hilly courses - add the MVP cart - You have a cart and seat. Just repainted mine bright florescent green - close to Seahawk green. Looks great. Cart works great - Love it!

Just Another note - Gorilla Boy Simian bag for hilly courses - add the MVP cart - You have a cart and seat. Just repainted mine bright florescent green - close to Seahawk green. Looks great. Cart works great - Love it!

I am thinking about doing the same, my bag is a Athetico Power shot, I added Via holes in the side pockets top/bottom bag to fit the seat/frame from a Vertex Angler Backpack, that was old disc golf backpack from mid 2017-October 2019. The nice thing about a disc golf cart in this style is if the course is not able to use a cart we still have a seat without need to get the small stool if you are plying with more players then just yourselves.

I also did some other modification via bottom with the clear Flex Seal and to the spots around the holes and added two safety pins about 1/2-2/3 to the back end of the side pouches to the bag crimped closed so I do not open the bag too far, the bag side pockets will otherwise open up all the way. Those are must do to preserve a bag that the bottom is only the same thickness as the sides/no protective material and the side pockets not thought out that well for the way they can open up way to far and have 99% of the side pockets contents spill out.

Last fall I picked up a Rover because I had a Gorilla Boy that I wasn't using very often (quite frankly, the bad boy was just too heavy). A (nearly) perfect match. The drink pouches on the bag are pinched & basically unusable for their intended purpose. So I now use it for storage of my powder bag. But since the Rover has drink holders, it all works out just fine.

This set up is becoming my favorite. So much so that I haven't used my Zuca since last summer.

Last fall I picked up a Rover because I had a Gorilla Boy that I wasn't using very often (quite frankly, the bad boy was just too heavy). A (nearly) perfect match. The drink pouches on the bag are pinched & basically unusable for their intended purpose. So I now use it for storage of my powder bag. But since the Rover has drink holders, it all works out just fine.

This set up is becoming my favorite. So much so that I haven't used my Zuca since last summer.

I also wanted to try this combo. Does the cart allow you to have discs in the side pockets?

The side pockets are a little constricted, but not terribly.
So I would say, yes, you can put a couple discs in each side pocket.

Latest posts