• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My new dyes

Just done this yesterday night. This is my trail dye. My orginal design is tough to cut. I tried to cut the teeth part but the contact paper get warped as well for the legs. I will try to add teeth and add red color for eye and blood on the fang and nose. Feed back welcome.

Attachments

• skeeter1.jpg
    skeeter1.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 21
  • skeeter2.jpg
    skeeter2.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 12
Just done this yesterday night. This is my trail dye. My orginal design is tough to cut. I tried to cut the teeth part but the contact paper get warped as well for the legs. I will try to add teeth and add red color for eye and blood on the fang and nose. Feed back welcome.
I want to show my original plan of this design.

Attachments

• skeeter3.jpg
    skeeter3.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 12
what do you mean the contact paper warps?

I probably use wrong word "warped" I mean the line was so thin and the blade didn't cut them well. the contact paper get tangled. the teeth part and the arm on the original sketch. I didnt able to get it cut well. I did cut them but it was not great. It will be bleed easy. So i go with simple outline. u know what i mean ?

Latest posts