• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dahlgren, VA

Naval Surface Weapons Station

Permanent course
2.935(based on 7 reviews)
I'm on a quest to play every disc golf course in Virginia. What is the nearest dg club to this course?

Hole 7 was by far my favorite hole, because I love water holes. The length is longer than listed on the tee sign. A gorgeous hole to a basket tucked behind a tree, but be advised that if you are aiming for the basket you have be able to throw ~250-270 to clear the water.

I saw some of the most amazing wildlife I have ever seen on any course! There was a rather tame 8 point deer (buck) that just watched us and kept eating. A large hawk landed on the ground not far from one shot. A male fox (reynard) was running around and a little later we saw a female fox (vixen).

Hole 7 was by far my favorite hole, because I love water holes. The length is longer than listed on the tee sign. A gorgeous hole to a basket tucked behind a tree, but be advised that if you are aiming for the basket you have be able to throw ~250-270 to clear the water.
Do you mean #3? Or did they re-design the course?

I saw some of the most amazing wildlife I have ever seen on any course! There was a rather tame 8 point deer (buck) that just watched us and kept eating. A large hawk landed on the ground not far from one shot. A male fox (reynard) was running around and a little later we saw a female fox (vixen).
Perfect day on the course!

Latest posts