• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] NEED a Star Stingray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not again

I need a Star Stingray, 160-165 g. I have $25 in PayPal to spend. I would like the Stingray to be in pretty good condition (8.5+) but I don't care about ink. In addition I would like 1 or 2 mids. (DX flatter-top Roc, Comet in the 160 class, stiff, heavy Wizard, etc.) PM me with what you have. I have no feedback on here so hopefully this will get me started.

I have a pretty flat DX Roc... San Marino mold, thats from 2008... PM me if your interested and maybe we can work something out...

I don't see too many light star stingrays around, hopefully someone can hook you up with one.

If you can't find what you are looking for, discgolfcenter has some light star stingrays and comets in stock right now.

I would prefer to get all from one source to save on shipping. I need the lighter weights (except the wizard which would be trade-bait to 3putt) due to a weenie arm and bad shoulder...

c'mon now... help a brotha out! (oops.. i forgot that we're supposed to be all white college guys) so help a comrade in need! I may be open to a little heavier weights for the Star Stingray and would also be interested in a lighter Avenger SS

If you don't get anyone on here look at discgolfcenter.com, because they have free shipping and you can pick your weight.

Good luck and welcome to DGCR!

I've got a start Stingray out in the car, but I'll have to check the weight. I'll need to check to see about Rocs or Wizards--there might be something you like kicking around out there. I'll PM you later today or tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.