• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Albanian Charlie Vettiner Open

aceputt

FYI:The Louisville Disc Golf Club will host the New Albanian Brewing Co Charlie Vettiner Open on the 5th and 6th of Sep. 2009. The field will be limited to 90 Pros and 90 Ams. The fields will be split between two courses, Charlie Vettiner DGC in Louisville, Ky and The Fun Farm course in Lanesville In. Both courses were designed by Disc Golf Legend Dave Greenwell. We have already added over $2,000 in cash to the payout. We payed out $1,000 to the open pro winner last year, it will increase handily this year. Go to www.louisvillediscgolf.com for details and to register to secure your spot. Visit our other sponser Fade Disc Golf Products.

FYI:The Louisville Disc Golf Club will host the New Albanian Brewing Co Charlie Vettiner Open on the 5th and 6th of Sep. 2009. The field will be limited to 90 Pros and 90 Ams. The fields will be split between two courses, Charlie Vettiner DGC in Louisville, Ky and The Fun Farm course in Lanesville In. Both courses were designed by Disc Golf Legend Dave Greenwell. We have already added over $2,000 in cash to the payout. We payed out $1,000 to the open pro winner last year, it will increase handily this year. Go to www.louisvillediscgolf.com for details and to register to secure your spot. Visit our other sponser Fade Disc Golf Products.

Bump...pre-register at: http://www.titledisc.com/?q=node/441. This is an A-tier event so you have to be a PDGA member to play.

Killin me not to make this... unfortunately my better half has plans for me on Sunday... and Saturday is my boys bachelor party.. Good luck Louisville, congrats on the A tier, and some of the huge names who have pre-registered.

Killin me not to make this... unfortunately my better half has plans for me on Sunday... and Saturday is my boys bachelor party.. Good luck Louisville, congrats on the A tier, and some of the huge names who have pre-registered.

There is always next year! Atleast you knew in advance that she had other plans. I hate it when they make plans for us and wait to mention it until the day before.

Only a few days left to register, I hope to see some people from here at the event!

Just played CV on Saturday. Great course! Big ups to those who worked to whip things into shape! Lots of mulch and gravel spread and no garbage out there.

Latest posts