• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

I sent LB a FB message about a few things, and Levi replied saying don't worry it will be ok.
I also explained that I would like a couple D-rings to hang my bag tags and towels on.

He replied that it seemed like a key ring holder was too much with so many pockets.

I responded with a few pictures and an explanation that I don't want the strap/hook thing to clip my key to, but that I wanted a simple ring or hoop on the outside of the bag to clip my towel on to.

It would appear that he has never even gone back and looked at my reply, let alone reply back to me at all.

This was way back on the 11th.

Ordered me one of these last friday and it just shipped today. Supposed to arrive this friday. Paid $20 for priority shipping to get itexactly 7 days later. Not a great first impression.

Ordered me one of these last friday and it just shipped today. Supposed to arrive this friday. Paid $20 for priority shipping to get itexactly 7 days later. Not a great first impression.

Delta cart and a new bag!

I've been back and forth on this bag and the on sale mahal and have a ridge roller sitting away waiting for Christmas.

20 is a little expensive for shipping my ridge roller was 20 and was here In three days. Let us know what ya think when ya get it.

Bag

Well i recently worked out of town the last 2 months. Lots of overtime and expense checks. Enough to take care of christmas and buy myself some presents too. The delta is cool but seems better suited for tourney rounds. I hardly find myself sitting in a casual round. Plus i live in TN so some courses are better suited for a bag instead of a cart.

I can't wait to get one of these. I have seen nothing but good feedback from people that have ACTUALLY gotten one. The negative stuff I have read mostly seems to come from trolls that sit back and complain about the cost.

Any other mahal converts care to comment on their experience switching from the mahal to the octothorpe? likes/dislikes both welcomed :)

I've owned the Mahal and currently own the Octo. The Mahal was great and I didn't think I really needed a new bag but Levi is a friend and I wanted to support his new company. I only used the center pocket on the mahal for carrying discs. I didn't like how wide the bag was when completely expanded so I kept the side pockets collapsed except for extra gear, like jackets, hats, gloves. I sold it to a friend who likes to carry lots of beer with him so he fills up the middle with beer and carrys discs in the side pockets. The mahal was very comfortable to wear but was kind of a pain in the butt to take on and off. Durability was excellent. I had it for several years and it still looks new except for some wear on the shoulder straps. I feel like the Octo is better in every way except for max carrying capacity. You could carry a huge amount of stuff in the mahal but I never felt like I needed that much space. The octo still has plenty of space for discs and extras. The octo rides better on your back, it feels like it carrys the load closer to your back if that makes sense. The octo comes on and off your back easier too. I carry 21 discs with me in the bag, 17 in the main compartment and 4 in the putter pocket. I don't need that many but the bag carrys the load so nicely that the extra weight of a couple extra discs doesn't bother me. I haven't used the water bladder pocket yet but I think I will like it when I do. Durability is the only question, just because I haven't had the bag very long. I got it in September. All things point to it lasting as long as the Mahal tho. Hope this helps.

I've owned the Mahal and currently own the Octo. The Mahal was great and I didn't think I really needed a new bag but Levi is a friend and I wanted to support his new company. I only used the center pocket on the mahal for carrying discs. I didn't like how wide the bag was when completely expanded so I kept the side pockets collapsed except for extra gear, like jackets, hats, gloves. I sold it to a friend who likes to carry lots of beer with him so he fills up the middle with beer and carrys discs in the side pockets. The mahal was very comfortable to wear but was kind of a pain in the butt to take on and off. Durability was excellent. I had it for several years and it still looks new except for some wear on the shoulder straps. I feel like the Octo is better in every way except for max carrying capacity. You could carry a huge amount of stuff in the mahal but I never felt like I needed that much space. The octo still has plenty of space for discs and extras. The octo rides better on your back, it feels like it carrys the load closer to your back if that makes sense. The octo comes on and off your back easier too. I carry 21 discs with me in the bag, 17 in the main compartment and 4 in the putter pocket. I don't need that many but the bag carrys the load so nicely that the extra weight of a couple extra discs doesn't bother me. I haven't used the water bladder pocket yet but I think I will like it when I do. Durability is the only question, just because I haven't had the bag very long. I got it in September. All things point to it lasting as long as the Mahal tho. Hope this helps.

That's super helpful and it sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. I usually carry about 5 putters (2 hards for push putting, 1 soft for long spin putts. 1 premium for upshots and 1 zone) so it sounds really nice to have a putter pocket for 4 of my putters. It sounds like this bag is a winner for me.

Have you used the bladder at all? Does the bag feel fine without the bladder?

I haven't used the bladder pocket at all. The bag is fine without using one. You don't even notice the pocket, which sits right above where the discs go. I only carry one water bottle most of the time and the bag still feels balanced. I use a jogging stroller as a cart when I can and I think the bladder might be a pain to drink from unless you have a really long drinking tube. I'll still be getting a Hydrapak 2 liter bladder for when I'm carrying the bag. Its the one that Levi sells on his website.

I've had mine from the initial launch and I use the bladder to hold the rainfly. With the rainfly in there and extra towels, I still don't feel anything on my back, the stiff backing helps with that. The bag is super comfortable and works great in a jogging stroller.

I just ordered a blue the other day. When I spoke to Levi, he mentioned the the inventory on the bags is getting low, and when they run out there won't be anymore until the end of March. If you are wanting one of these soon order now!

I've got my blue octothorpe last Saturday. I tested today how much (many discs and other stuffs) this bag can hold and would like to share some pictures here. Most of us probably know that it can carry lot of discs but thought that showing pictures is also helpful.

So here we go.
Filled Octothorpe
picture.php

In the bag
picture.php

Left: 5 drivers in side pocket (most outside), 3 mid, wallet, and caddy book in side tall pocket
Middle: a mini, 4 putters in top pocket, 6 mids, 5 fairways, 6 distance drivers in main compartment.
Right: a nalgen 1L bottle, a stainless bottle, keys, and a thick fleece jacket.
Total... 29 discs plus other gears (and don't forget a space for water bladder)

I don't usually carry that much, but I'm still happy with having an extra space and it should be useful when I do field practice.

Grip L series and Octothorpe
picture.php

Thank you. Great pics. Can't wait for mine. Those are some great looking outlaws you got there. Sweet Aqua hiding back there ;-)

I've had mine from the initial launch and I use the bladder to hold the rainfly. With the rainfly in there and extra towels, I still don't feel anything on my back, the stiff backing helps with that. The bag is super comfortable and works great in a jogging stroller.

This is exactly what I am doing.
Rainfly and extra towels in the bladder pocket.
I have also used the bag with the bladder pocket empty.
I don't notice a difference in how it feels or rides, either way

That's super helpful and it sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. I usually carry about 5 putters (2 hards for push putting, 1 soft for long spin putts. 1 premium for upshots and 1 zone) so it sounds really nice to have a putter pocket for 4 of my putters. It sounds like this bag is a winner for me.

Have you used the bladder at all? Does the bag feel fine without the bladder?

5 putters might not fit, but 4 will for sure.
In one half of the top I carry 2 putters, (a magic and an opto pure).
In the other half of the top I carry 1 putter, (a zone) and 2 control drivers (saint and fury)

WHOA!!!

I was just about to buy one. However, halfway through the checkout I find out that shipping (the slower version) is $30? So the bag is $310 shipped? $279 seems hard to swallow, but $310?

Anyone got a discount code?

Latest posts