• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

Just made an order for the Ballistics Olive, that 1680 condura looks so good. .

The price will be mad untill i get it here to Sweden. .
$325 for the bag, $71 for the shipping. . $10 in customs and the fun $100 in VAT.

That is a good looking color combo. I picked up one of the 1680 Octos and it is gorgeous! I am sure you will be stoked.

That is a good looking color combo. I picked up one of the 1680 Octos and it is gorgeous! I am sure you will be stoked.

Just a few hours after i made the order they made a big drop in price of the custom ones an droped Omakase for $399.

O well, non of them are in 1680 but i would have gone for a Omakase today. . .

Just a few hours after i made the order they made a big drop in price of the custom ones . . .

Yeah, additional $75 for custom over the stock $300 seems more reasonable, given the very few feature differences between the two (other than being able to design/choose your own). I wonder if all they heard was crickets when they introduced the custom program for orders.

Just got the invoice from Swedish customs. . in total the bag ended up at $600 . .i hope the shipping on the rainfly will be lower. .

But i think i´m going to use this 1680 Condura bag as my "wet and winter round" bag and order a custom for the nice days. .. .or maybe the Carlton is a better "rain and wet bag"? ( i like the idea of the "center umbrella slot" in the Carlton)

Last edited:
Just got it..its way smaller that the Octo..love it :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• ruvus vs octo.JPG
    ruvus vs octo.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 261
For info i have 14discs in the mainpocket in the pic above. . .3 Drivers, 4 Fairways, 4 mids and 3 throwing putters.

And i have two putters in the top and two utility (Berg and Sonic) in the outside long pocket

I can get a few more in but i dont like to have the disc very thight.

For info i have 14discs in the mainpocket in the pic above. . .3 Drivers, 4 Fairways, 4 mids and 3 throwing putters.

And i have two putters in the top and two utility (Berg and Sonic) in the outside long pocket

I can get a few more in but i dont like to have the disc very thight.

In my experience with the bag, 16 - 18 discs seems perfect - with room for a few more if you use the outside pocket.

I've been reducing my carry this year down from 25-26 by reducing overlap, practicing more angles with fewer molds, and taking out those "just in case" specialty discs that I never really throw very often. The Rufus has been the reward for my efforts.

Also, I do like the flexibility of the the putter pocket: I carry a Reko and a Berg up there, and sometimes an understable approach disc too. But it's got room to jam a fourth in just to pick up your tee disc to put back into the main section after you finish out the hole.

After one round with the bag i love most things about it ...BUT the lid to the putterpocket is very annoying, so much so that i do think im doing something wrong.
Every single time you take the "back" putter out the lid get caught by the rim of the disc. . .only way i found to help is to turn the back putter so the top of the disc is faceing backwards.

After one round with the bag i love most things about it ...BUT the lid to the putterpocket is very annoying, so much so that i do think im doing something wrong.
Every single time you take the "back" putter out the lid get caught by the rim of the disc. . .only way i found to help is to turn the back putter so the top of the disc is faceing backwards.

Do you have the putters sticking out of the top or are the inside the bag? I do find it much easier to get them in/out if the putters are sitting up high (30-40% of the disc visible). I've not had the same issue as you, perhaps the lid to my putter pocket is 'broken in' and lays flatter.....I've been using the bag almost daily for 2.5 months.

fwiw, I carry 3 putters in the putter pocket

Last edited:
Do you have the putters sticking out of the top or are the inside the bag? I do find it much easier to get them in/out if the putters are sitting up high (30-40% of the disc visible). I've not had the same issue as you, perhaps the lid to my putter pocket is 'broken in' and lays flatter.....I've been using the bag almost daily for 2.5 months.

fwiw, I carry 3 putters in the putter pocket

I have the putters sticking out 1/3 and if i have 3 putters in the pocket and takes the back one out the rim "hooks up" with the zipper and pulls the lid up.

For now i trying with just two putters in the pocket and the "rear one" is a premium putter, ,that works better. . .3 putters all in a softer baseline is a no go

I have the putters sticking out 1/3 and if i have 3 putters in the pocket and takes the back one out the rim "hooks up" with the zipper and pulls the lid up.

For now i trying with just two putters in the pocket and the "rear one" is a premium putter, ,that works better. . .3 putters all in a softer baseline is a no go

Make sure you have the zipper all the way open, it goes down into the bag a good ways.

One thing the Pound bags do that you might not think its a big thing. . but it is. . is how the shoulder pads dont touch the ground when you put the bag down, ,
You just need to ad a velcro and roll the straps up and evrything stays away from the ground.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20221102_185833.jpg
    20221102_185833.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 220
God that's a good looking bag! I wouldn't mind seeing more pics of the Rufus.

As to your point, I completely agree. Pound bags are so thoughtfully designed. I am rarely this much of a brand adherent, but I don't think there are many pieces of gear I have bought over the years that I am as happy with as the Carlton.

Ho, ho, holy s***!!!

This thing is sweet!!! Christmas came early for this guy 😁

Attachments

• IMG_20221127_003155106.jpg
    IMG_20221127_003155106.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20221127_003243179.jpg
    IMG_20221127_003243179.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20221127_003230135.jpg
    IMG_20221127_003230135.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 55
Hey nice looking bag! I have used a bunch of bags over the past 15 years. Revolution dual pack, OG Grip, Mystery Ranch Mahal, Pound Carlton and now Pound Octo. Octothorpe is my favorite by far.

Hey nice looking bag! I have used a bunch of bags over the past 15 years. Revolution dual pack, OG Grip, Mystery Ranch Mahal, Pound Carlton and now Pound Octo. Octothorpe is my favorite by far.

Yeah, just looking this thing over I can tell I'm going to absolutely love it. I'd been wanting one for years. So happy with the purchase. I finally pulled the trigger a couple days after seeing yours actually lol.

Just got it..its way smaller that the Octo..love it :)

attachment.php

Thanks for the pic of the Rufus and Octo side by side. First I've seen of that perspective. Was thinking of maybe getting a Rufus but your pic makes my think my Carlton is sufficient for smaller bag rounds.

My octo in the pic above is two years old and they do stretch out..the Rufus is brand new in the pic, it's taken just a minute after the first disc vent in.
I would love to see a year old Rufus vs a new octo…but you have to wait for that.
I'm using my Rufus all the time now, haven't used the octo after I got the Rufus…I love the smaller size and low weight
But the Rufus was more a replacement for my grip BX bag, that was my former "small bag"

Latest posts