• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Cadet Backpack

Casey 1988

Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!
I just saw this New Cadet bag and looks to be the Cadet backpack style.

https://www.amazon.com/Dynamic-Back..._t=101&pf_rd_i=13277701&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Any thoughts on of this or the Innova bag is the better beginner backpack? This bag one might have more use then the Innova model seeing how that one is lacking a pocket to store stuff more then a mini and one other item. I know this New Cadet Backpack has mesh pockets but they are the tougher types of mesh like what throwback uses, not the thin mesh as found on the stater single strap bag of the Innova bag's bottle holder.

'branded' knock off of Upper Park Pinch constructed with purpose to reach a lower price point than original design.

Dynamic Discs mission statement:

At Dynamic Discs, our mission is to achieve customer satisfaction through excellence in design, innovation , distribution, and customer service solutions. Through our culture, our drive, and the expertise of each individual employee, we are uniquely positioned to provide first class services to a diverse consumer base. We are committed to offering undisputed marketplace leadership as well as attracting, developing, and maintaining a diverse workforce that reflects the nature of our business. We strive to be the leaders in every market we serve, to the benefit of our customers.

.... not much design and innovation to be seen in this offering.

Last edited:
I've been running the Pinch v2 and it's a good bag. If you can't afford the 50 for it, then you could roll with the cadet. This is called capitalism. It's why we have ****ty health care, ****ty cars and other things. Personally, I'm going to grab a Commander and a EZ cart this year. The whole idea of "oh they stole my design" is wearing thin, but also, it's not the most perfect bag for me after using it for a year.

'branded' knock off of Upper Park Pinch constructed with purpose to reach a lower price point than original design.

Dynamic Discs mission statement:

At Dynamic Discs, our mission is to achieve customer satisfaction through excellence in design, innovation , distribution, and customer service solutions. Through our culture, our drive, and the expertise of each individual employee, we are uniquely positioned to provide first class services to a diverse consumer base. We are committed to offering undisputed marketplace leadership as well as attracting, developing, and maintaining a diverse workforce that reflects the nature of our business. We strive to be the leaders in every market we serve, to the benefit of our customers.

.... not much design and innovation to be seen in this offering.

This bag is smaller then the Upper Parks Urban I think more size of the Innova Discovery pack. The Urban held to what the company Said was up to 20 discs inside and this Cadet
holds 17 max.

I've been running the Pinch v2 and it's a good bag. If you can't afford the 50 for it, then you could roll with the cadet. This is called capitalism. It's why we have ****ty health care, ****ty cars and other things. Personally, I'm going to grab a Commander and a EZ cart this year. The whole idea of "oh they stole my design" is wearing thin, but also, it's not the most perfect bag for me after using it for a year.

Yeah the Side pocket part is what I would have fixed and added two bottle holders of the lower quality style like what the Discover has yet still kept mesh pockets only make them Smaller that way this is an improvement on the Urban not having real bottle holders. I would have saved for The Next level backpack from Dynamic Discs if I got a Dynamic Disc Bag but I went with another bag that is an improved version of the Academy Sports bag, the second replacement bag for a new bag to put on my seat last year though I will need to replace the bag part after this season. I needed a open top design for the seat.

Latest posts