• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Course in Lenexa, KS?

I just played 3 rounds out there this morning. I was impressed with the layout and with what you had to work with. It's a great beginner course, which my wife and 4 1/2 year old son look forward to playing there as well. Its nice to see Lenexa providing this for the community. Thanks and good luck with it!

This is my first post here, and this was the first course I've played.

Wanted to try Disc Golf for a while, saw that Lenexa had a new short course and figured there was no better time to start. I played it with my wife, my 11 year old daughter and my 7 year old son. We had a great time. Since the course is so short, it was easy for everyone to play. I can't wait to play again, and to try some of the other courses around here.

I played the course this weekend. VERY short. If anyone was going for that most holes in 24 hours record, this would be a good place to try that. But, the course was fun. I had the wife and kids with me. This course is great for kids. My 7 year old daughter even pared one or two of them. So, for me, I'll be using this spot with the kids and as a warmup round before hitting Shawnee Mission (this is on the way for me).