• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New video - "Dominating Putters and stuff"

:eek: :eek:

You should start your own line of discs. Then make a thread every few minutes about them. You could put the groove/10M brick to shame.

Pure Domination. Hey Johnny, I thought you were going to a football field to make a video of you dominating endzone to endzone.... you know, to shut the haters up and prove that you really throw 400+:clap:

Simple math tells you that it's only 300' from end zone to end zone (or 360' from OB marker to OB marker) not 400' :rolleyes:

I bet if Avery sees this video with all the wide openness he might put it in as a bid for next years Worlds, then again... it might have too many trees.

I bet if Avery sees this video with all the wide openness he might put it in as a bid for next years Worlds, then again... it might have too many trees.

This is only the front 9, back 9 is much more wooded.

No, no, no.....It's the wooded courses that LOVE AJ!!!!

:doh:

:doh: You're right! I forgot, they give him tree hugs, and tree kisses, but for some reason he always gets treejected when he proposes...

heh heh synchronized Doh'ing.

Johnny can you make a film from you throwing a disc from home plate over the fence of some ball park with #'s on the fence. This could make your non believers become J-Fans quickly.

Keep that domination up. I might want you to sign a wife beater for me if that is ok.

That was a great, great throw. :| Seriously, though, I love the music, and your gameface was perfect! :thmbup:

Now if only you could dominate another forum...

I hear DGR is accepting applicants. Maybe they will believe your distances... :|

Last edited:
Simple math tells you that it's only 300' from end zone to end zone (or 360' from OB marker to OB marker) not 400' :rolleyes:

You are correct. You haven't been following Johnny's posts though. He said he was going to go to a football field and make a video of him throwing 400 ft. Simple math also tells us that if he can throw endzone to enzone plus 40 feet, that's 400. 40 ft. isn't hard to judge if you know how far the 10m putting circle is.

Last edited:

Latest posts