• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Newbee

I have to say I really enjoy the sport.Been playing since June this year.Went from final score to 100+, lol, to yesterday 71 on a 18 hole.Look forward to playing alot more, i am a DG fanatic.

I have to agree with SmoothSailor...DGCR is addictive. :hfive: I can appreciate the improvement in your score...by reading posts in the techniques section and watching videos some members have suggested, I have dropped a few "strokes" off my game. I've only been a member here for about 2 weeks now and really enjoy the site.

Welcome to DGCR, and continued good luck with your game. :clap:

welcome...this site has improved my game, hope it helps you out as well

Welcome n00b. There's some sandwiches and some sweet tea in the fridge, help yourself.

speaking of... what is the difference between the water cooler and the landfill?

How can I put this, let's say glitter.

speaking of... what is the difference between the water cooler and the landfill?

The watercooler is like defcon 1.

The landfill is like the aftermath of nuclear war. :D

And don't even ask what the Land of Fill is like, you don't want to know. :\

Edit: actually, watercooler is for on-topic off-topic threads. Like talking about baseball, or cheese doodles. The threads are on-topic, just not related to DG.

The landfill is where the Mods put threads that go horribly awry and/or have no redeeming "value."

Welcome%2520To%2520The%2520Jungle%25202.jpg

I'd say that the landfill is a place for us to escape and not become total complete DG nerds