• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official 2011 Flip City DGCR Meet thread!!!

^Sorry guys, I'd love to make it more than anything, but I'm tapped out on resources and free time.

Weather looks perfect, can't wait!!!! :thmbup: :cool:

Haven't been to Flip since Mem Day.

Just played Flip today and it was fantastic! Trees changing, fairways mowed, everything that makes a perfect course. Plus I Aced hole 1! Can't wait, going to be a great weekend!

Nice!!!!

Hopefully I can bag an ace at Flip this w/e, still looking for my first. :doh:

I've never been to Flip where it wasn't perfect, excepting the weather.

RoadTripStuff and amenz are out.

for those of you who I KNOW are coming, are you bringing friends or coming alone? trying to get a final count for bill...

Is any one looking for any innova discs in particular? I was thinking of bringing some stuff for trade, but if its going to be a smaller gathering I won't bring a bunch of stuff...
And I'm thinking everyone should bring some fire wood right?

Is any one looking for any innova discs in particular? I was thinking of bringing some stuff for trade, but if its going to be a smaller gathering I won't bring a bunch of stuff...
And I'm thinking everyone should bring some fire wood right?

Hey Biz,

I'm bringing a paper grocery bag full of sticks and paper for kindling. I'll try and pick up a couple of bundles of wood on the way up as well. Usually there's enough fallen wood on the property to make the fires, but I'd rather be safe than sorry (sometimes it's more picked over than others).

I'm definitely interested in any old beat champ coyotes you might have laying around, if you're interested in parting with them, although I don't really have a whole lot in the way of trade. I'll bring what I do have, though.

I'll call you tonight or tomorrow to see if it's feasible to carpool up or not.

Juke, I have a blue coyote that is broken in real nice for you, and we can figure something out for it, or 5$ whichever, or maybe one of your famous sandwiches! Anyone else? I have beasts(1x), teebirds(11xs), coyotes, 11x rocs, leos, some older chains aviars, 11x champion aviars, I'm bringing Jeff a circle stamp stingray for Jill, I also have a mint circle stamp stingray that's 180 blue, and a red stamp... ect. Let me know, I might have it.

Juke, I have a blue coyote that is broken in real nice for you, and we can figure something out for it, or 5$ whichever, or maybe one of your famous sandwiches! Anyone else? I have beasts(1x), teebirds(11xs), coyotes, 11x rocs, leos, some older chains aviars, 11x champion aviars, I'm bringing Jeff a circle stamp stingray for Jill, I also have a mint circle stamp stingray that's 180 blue, and a red stamp... ect. Let me know, I might have it.

Cool, bring it along and we'll figure something out. :thmbup:

Well, it's looking like I'm not going to be fully healed. Sorry for the short notice, if you want some cash for the prizes Jeff let me know.

Latest posts