• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official 2011 Flip City DGCR Meet thread!!!

I'll see if I am able to make this. Even if not, I plan on playing this course sometime this year. What is the proper etiquette to ask/play?

simply put... you can show up to play (don't need to call ahead) MAKE SURE YOU PUT MONEY IN THE BOX at tee one... bill is a one man army and doesn't get paid to do the work he does on his "back yard" donate donate donate...

please please please remember this is a private course. don't litter, no dogs and be respectful...

and game day... I hope you can make it up in october fwiw!

I hope so, and thanks for the help. I think me and a buddy will actually be heading up there next week on vacation. Gonna try and head a bit off of the path and hit up Idlewild before that. Some courses along the way and hopefully find a disc golf shop.

game day. If you can be there on WEDNESDAY, you could play leagues with us! we play shot gun start at 6pm.. just sayin' it's a great way to learn the course with the locals.... and me of course :)

I now have 5 discs for prizes!! we're gettin' there.
need some cones or flags or something to mark ace race tees next...

I can't wait. Its going to be a blast! Too bad I gotta wait til October. Finally get to meet some of the people on here, who right now are just names.:thmbup:

sweet, any body know where I can get 18 of those little orange cones to mark ace race tees??

they also have them on ebay..
so, you black aced ruby ridge, eh?

I was playin' with some locals last week and they were calling the ridge on 8 (to the left) ruby ridge...
dunno, I figured you'd know...

Nope. I've only played Pro/Ams there like 5 times. Never heard it called that. But yeah. Just a grip lock throw. Funny when it happened. During my last Satruday Pro/Ams.

it's a nice course... I liked it anyways, a nice walk through the woods is what I will title my review :D

when I get to it.

sweet, any body know where I can get 18 of those little orange cones to mark ace race tees??

Go to Home Depot and buy the orange marker flags. I think they come in bundles of 100. I've never priced them, but I'm guessing they're cheaper than cones, especially from a sporting goods store.

-edit- This may not work on hard or rocky ground. :D