• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official Disc Pass 2 Thread

^2 pages back I posted a link to what came in. I described what I put in below that. It's all boxed up and waiting on shipping info. Still haven't heard from barbiaux ..

^2 pages back I posted a link to what came in. I described what I put in below that. It's all boxed up and waiting on shipping info. Still haven't heard from barbiaux ..

I'd wait for another day or so and skip him. I believe it's kind of the responsibility of the receiver to make sure the sender has their address. It takes nothing to shoot someone a PM a couple of weeks in advance to make sure the box continues smoothly.

If that is what everyone wants, we can go to the next person in line but we are not moving him to the bottom of the list. he can move him down one or 2 spots. if you go back one page he said he was going to be unavailable till next week, at least he gave everyone a heads up, better then most people who just sit on the box and dont send it. Here is an updated list

@discddwn please reach out to barneco and send the box to him. We will see what happens when barneco is down with the box. If barbiaux is back in town and can turn the box around quickly we will send it to him and if not it will go to the next person in line and barbiaux's will continue to drop but only one spot at a time

Updates list

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn

^^^^^Done^^^^

barneco
barbiaux
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Ian
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Roadtripstuff
E rock25
Deadbody
Big game brewer
Tourneyplayer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
rawb
the gov'na
solomon.trenton
Lopan12
wabrown23
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15
simon14
lxdawg25
Todd Wiley
drew197
hugoman
new013

I am game for that as well, he was forward with letting everyone know he would be unavailable and that could mean he has no internet access as well as not being home.

I got barnecos addy. I'll mail A.S.A.P. (as soon as post office opens after holiday)

Yes your right after barneco
barbiaux
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Ian
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Roadtripstuff
E rock25
Deadbody
Big game brewer
Tourneyplayer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
rawb
and..the gov'na

Pryinopenmy3rdeye I can add you to the bottom of the list if you want. Let me know. Not sure about a 3rd one. Someone would need to step out and put the box together to make that happen.

I hope Solomon was joking about being next. I don't think i made a mistake with the list. If I did let me know and we can update it

Pryinopenmy3rdeye I can add you to the bottom of the list if you want. Let me know. Not sure about a 3rd one. Someone would need to step out and put the box together to make that happen.

I hope Solomon was joking about being next. I don't think i made a mistake with the list. If I did let me know and we can update it

i forgot the smiley:)

I'd love to get added to the bottom of the list! How long would you expect it to take to reach me? Let me know! Thanks Eco

some new people added

Updates list

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013