• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Once Around the Mountain One and Done Tournament

Wish I could have thrown my Buzzz-GT or my Coyote but arm hurting I had to flick and thus went with my Wraith, think I was the only wraith.

I'm saying Roc, now wait paper.

Here are the stats I've been promising for the past 10 days. This is representative of the 86 players from whom I got disc information. The other seven either slipped through the cracks or didn't know what they were throwing (which blew my mind) or didn't have any info.

Mean Score: 68.6
Median Score: 66

Mean Disc Weight: 170.5
Median Disc Weight: 173

Distribution by Mold:

MoldSummary.PNG

Avg. Score by Mold:

ScoreByMold.PNG

Distribution by Type:

ByType.PNG

Avg. Score by Type:

ScoreByType.PNG

For the "Singles" category, listed below are the discs that were only used by one player (with the score in parenthesis):

100 M Lazer (65)
Aviar (64)
Banshee (72)
Cobra (62)
Comet (92)
Cro (60)
Epic (70)
Fuse (70)
Glide (71)
Hornet (74)
Ion (64)
Pure (78)
Roadrunner (61)
Sentinel MF (61)
Squall (61)
Stalker (66)
Stingray (73)
Storm (74)
Stratus (72)
Valkyrie (100)
Viking (70)
Vision (92)
Wizard (59)
XL (55)
Xpress (57)

I can't see the graphs, guess i'll have to check again at the house. Can't believe I wasn't the only wraith.

Man that other wraith brought down the disc average, Think it's interesting the driver average is lower than the mids. Just noticed a The Boss has the lowest score average, guess the name fits. Really cool stats, thanks for doing the graphs.

would be interesting to see a graph of experience vs score, experience vs disc mold selected (putter/mid/driver) etc.

I wasn't surprised to see that I was the only one throwing (and poorly at that) a pure. I was, however, a bit surprised that there was only one fuse, wizard, and ion.

Latest posts