• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] PDGA Deluxe Bag with Phenix Quad Shocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachcos

Selling my used PDGA Deluxe Bag with matching Phenix Quad Shocks. Bag is used, but has no rips or damage to the outside of the bag. Phenix Quads Shocks are also in great condition with no rips, tears, or damage.

Bag is built out of heavy-duty Nylon, so it's pretty close to indestructible. Main compartment has removable dividers. There are 15 slots in the divider, but the bag holds many, many more disc without the divider inserted. The 2 zippered pockets on either side of the bag have heavy-duty zippers and are large enough to hold many discs. At one point I was carrying 16 discs in the main compartment and 3-4 discs in each of the 2 zippered pockets with 2 putters in the front putter pocket. There's also a mini pocket on the outside of the putter pocket that is nicely embroidered with the PDGA logo. Full disclosure - one slot of the divider is slightly ripped at the top, but it does not prevent the slot from functioning correctly and does not impede your ability to move disc in/out of that particular slot.

On one end of the bag there are 2 water bottle holders that can each hold a 32oz Nalgene. One of the water bottle slots is a standard 32oz slot, the other has a cinch enclosure that can accommodate a 32oz bottle, or can be used for storage of small items (keys, phone, etc) and can be cinched closed to make sure nothing falls out. The other side of the bag features a velcro pocket that's great for storing other small items. I used to store my extra minis, sharpies, and a towel in this pocket. On the outside of this velcro pocket there are also 2 golf pencil holders.

This bag treated me very well for a long time and is an absolute tank, and certainly has many, many more years of life left in it.

I'd love to get around $45 (+shipping) for this, but I'll consider literally any offer. Also would consider Discraft plastic + cash if we can work out a deal. I'm super flexible and want to get this bag a new home and clear up some closet space! If you're interested, feel free to let me know if you need more photos.

Attachments

• IMG_0632.jpg
    IMG_0632.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0633.jpg
    IMG_0633.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 45
I currently throw:

Punisher
Crank
Thrasher

Vulture
Undertaker
Heat

Buzzz OS
Wasp
Buzzz

Zone
Roach

shoot me a message if you'd like to make an offer

Dropped in to say again, I will consider almost any offer!

Hit me up for a great bag

I actually just want a new bag in a raffle so I'm out

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts