• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

pdga rated rounds?

masterlurk

Birdie Member
Does anyone know why they don't have the ratings for the individual rounds anymore? they seem to have taken that feature off of the site.

If you see scores but don't see ratings, it's one of these reasons:
(1) Not enough propagators to generate unofficial ratings
(2) TD report received by PDGA and the official scores just got posted in preparation for the official ratings to be posted at the next ratings update a few weeks later.

There should be a "Show Round Ratings" in blue text that you can click on.

Used to be a cookie or something that kept round ratings showing on later visits. Guess the Cookie Monster got thd munchies and ate all the cookies, because the round ratings disappear by default now, and I have to click the show round ratings button every time I visit now.

That may be one of the quirky tweaks Ganz has implemented to help speed up the site.

Don't know if it applies to anyone else, but for the last 2 weeks I could not see the rounds ratings, or the "show round ratings" link, on my office computers.

I thought it was a PDGA problem. Well, it's happened before. Then other people told me they had no problems.

Then I thought it was a problem with our (old) office computers. A fault in Internet Explorer or something.

Not exactly. At least on mine, where running in 800x600 resolution and 100% view, the page displayed faulty. Either increasing the resolution or reducing the view, solved it.

Go figure.

kind of a side bar as it's kind of about the same thing, Does it normally take a while for the rounds to be put into your rating and such?

I saw my round ratings for my first tourney this year when I checked it out about a week and a half ago. 929 and 923, some one has to sandbag in intermediate.:D