• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus 20+ vs Ergo2?

Hey everyone. Im in the market for a new bag and have narrowed it down to the Prodiscus 20+ and the Big Hyzer Ergo2. I know the Prodiscus will carry more discs and has more storage. What I'm curious about is which one is more comfortable? How well are each of the bags built? What kind of warranty comes with each bag? Any other information, or if you've had both and would like to make a suggestion, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:thmbup:

prodiscus bag

I have a prodiscus 20 and i will be the first to tell you the ergo is more comfortable. With that said its not lime the prodiscus is uncomfortable by any means. i can tell you the material on the prodiscus is top notch. this thing seems bulletproof. I honestly dont remember what ghe warranty on it is like but i would be shocked if i had to use it. I loomed at an ergo2 and they are nice. These are totally different bags. If you carry around 15 discs and dont need alot of room for clothing and such than tbe ergo would prob be better. If you carry 18+discs and need to carry a jacket, snacks or anything like that than prodiscus is the way to go. I have had mine since june and it shows no signs of wear at all.

My friend had an Ergo2 for a while, but quickly bought the new Lat64 bag because there wasn't enough room for extra stuff.

Ergo I has much better storage than the Ergo II. Ergo II got some other stuff right. I liked the I much better than the II.

I think you're looking at two very different approaches with those two bags. The Prodiscus is very comfortable considering the size and weight you're looking at fully loaded. I carried a buddy of mine's Prodiscus in a tournament last weekend and the joker was about 45 pounds. It was extremely comfortable considering all the weight, but my personal reaction was "why in gods name would you want to lug this beast around all the time?!?!?" It was so heavy. And you don't get a big bag like that not to fill it up.

To me the Prodiscus was far too much stuff. More space then I could ever want or need, and if I got one I would just fill it up with all kinds of crap just so I could justify having that beastly of a bag, which is silly. Now my friend on the other hand carries about 35 discs with him at all times plus all kinds of other junk, so he loves it.

Latest posts