• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus backpack

How about Orange and Blue. As in the 'Cuse. Maybe we'll see you later in March? Could be fun.

Now you're talking. Here's hoping for a trip to the Big Easy!

And just so everyone knows, I burned my Samsung flat screen TV because I realized Mitsubishi has been making them longer, and they look far too similar for me to support Samsung anymore.

people(nut swingers) are the reason we cant grow the sport. instead of talking **** about where they got ideas from or what other product it looks like,they should be supporting any company that brings another option to the table.

dg wont go anywhere as long as closed minded fanboys are around. they cant comprehend that if nobody was allowed to use eachothers ideas to improve them,we would still be in the dark ages.

as the saying goes,if theyre talking about you,you must be doing something right.

Last edited:
I'd like to see the moaning in this thread end...blah blah "copy" blah

the same could be said for any bevel edge disc being a copy of Innova's Eagle
does that mean we shouldn't be throwing anything but Innova cause everyone else just did a "blatant copy"?

the extra choice is awesome
the product looks to have improvements over a different product...that is awesome
the color choices are better...awesome
the price is cheaper...awesome

how does any purchaser in the dg market lose?

damnit,stupid time limit on editing posts.

/bullsh*t

kai,keep on keepin on man. thank you for contributing to the sport we all or atleast some of us love and want to see advance in the years to come. ignore the hate and bs,youve been more than professional about this whole ordeal than others.(j@)

im strongly considering one :)

The iPod Zune analogy is a bad one because the Zune was actually a better device, it just came too late. ;)

In YOUR opinion....

I've been wanting a backpack bag for a while now, but don't want to drop $200 on one....how much are the prodiscus bags retailing at?

Edit: $199....ugh

Moral of this thread-

we should only carry wall city bags because they thought of putting their name on a purse and call it a bag for disc golf. They are the originators, not an imitator

I still carry my wall city bag on occasion!

In YOUR opinion....

I've been wanting a backpack bag for a while now, but don't want to drop $200 on one....how much are the prodiscus bags retailing at?

Edit: $199....ugh

You can DIY for a lot cheaper (not trying to threadjack Prodiscus). But if you're looking for production backpacks from a DG company, right around $200 is what you're going to see for awhile.

Preordered my bag yesterday! I really like the brown, but went with Red to add a little spice to life!

C'mon man!

^ this ftmfw

i dnt understand y people even have to say its a copy of blah blah. .just like dut said, where do u think hyzerbomb,gorilla boy, voodoo, revo get ideas from? obviously other bags that are the "standard" design. if it was a copy,it would be exactly the same would it not? well while i might see similarities,it has its OWN style and modifications/improvements.

who gives a **** already. its a gopd bag.

instead of complaining about what the bag looks like,be glad u people have choices damn it. i dnt ever recall having the back pack style dg bag as an option in the early /mid 90's.

carry on prodiscus. your doing a fantastic job kai. so much that im considering ordering one and i owned a grip,own a mahal and voodoo.
This ^^ thank you & well put Boot. Cant we all just get along?

i think the fact that Grip calls there bag the "Large Tour" is a complete joke. its more of a medium sized bag if anything. Their moaning and groaning over the prodiscus bag is halarious. They are not making the same bag but took some ideas and made it better.

How many of you have ever been to a gym and seen an elliptical or treadmill? They all have the same function and look mostly but you don't hear the companies complaining about it. Try and improve your product or better yet make it available to people (geeeez) and stop crying. Competition is a wonderful thing, businesses that get to complacent fail...

Everything is an improved (or crappier) copy of something else. QQ

This is how the game will stay alive and get bigger. Booter said it better..but thats my .02

Last edited:
WAIT !!!

That means no other disc should have a bead but the ORIGINAL.

stupid beaded copies...............

so did he/she answer about the warranty? do they have any inventory yet?

?

Kai, when preordering do we need to send $$ or just send an email saying something like: "I want to reserve a brown bag" and pay at a later date?

so did he/she answer about the warranty? do they have any inventory yet?
Kai.. Please correct me if I am wrong but...

Kai has not answered the warranty question and the only bags he has are the prototype? All the colors will be available at the same time. He did tell me in our e-mails that the factory is currently closed and will be opening back up in a couple weeks. They should be in production before the end of March.

Last edited:
From what I see the only thing they copied from Grip that I've only seen in a Grip bag is the "quiver". The main compartment has been like that in backpack designs since at least the Revo Dual Pack, like are the side pockets that can fit discs, and the tall side pockets are neither Grip exclusive or even very similar to their solution, they're roomier and organized differently. The straps look similar, but they're nothing we haven't seen in backpacks before Grip. The quiver was a nice invention from Grip, I definitely like that feature in mine, but it's hardly worth the current griping.

I really really like the PD bag, it's like the best features of all the bags I've seen rolled into one. It has a big main compartment with adjustable dividers, it has tall side pockets with good access and quite a lot of space, it has the extra side pockets like in the Dual Pack that can fit quite a few discs or other stuff if you like, it has big drink holders (Finnish 1.5l PET bottles fit, so a bit larger than Grip) and umbrella/stool holders similar to those found in the Simian (I think?). The only thing it lacks is the seat function of the Simian.

If it's built to last it's just plain going to be a winner.

Kai, when preordering do we need to send $$ or just send an email saying something like: "I want to reserve a brown bag" and pay at a later date?

So far it's ... Send an email asking to be put on the list. No deposit has been ask for.

If it's built to last it's just plain going to be a winner.

Thats another question I have. Whats is it made with? I'm hoping its that 1000 codura(?) stuff that all the good bags are made from. Warranty? Etc?

Any info on this. If its made well and built to last the only other question I will have to answe is what color do I want cause this bag looks great!:thmbup: