• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Proline/Prebarry Leopards/11x Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

skamasterhenrik

Bogey Member
I've never thrown OOP leopards or eagles of any variety. Sad part is, they're my favorite two molds. I know it's an expensive slope, but I have to try it:thmbup:

What I'm looking for:

-Proline Leopards 170+ Any condition
-Prebarry Leopards 168+ Any condition
-11x Eagles 167+ Any condition
-12x Eagles (flat) 165-175 8/10 or worse
-Lat 64 Diamond

I have some stuff to trade or can provide paypal. Check for sale thread in my sig for what's on offer. Highlights left are FR Archon and Champion Shark, both brand new.

I don't swipe peoples wanted threads, but I try to get all the PL leos that POP up.

If you want a proline Leo I might be able to hook you up, I just need to talk myself into it

PL Leos

I have 2 Proline Leopards, one is an X-Out at 8/10, the other is white rainbow stamp 7-8/10. I probably could let them go but its gonna take a decent offer.

I've never thrown OOP leopards or eagles of any variety. Sad part is, they're my favorite two molds. I know it's an expensive slope, but I have to try it:thmbup:

What I'm looking for:

-Proline Leopards 170+ Any condition
-Prebarry Leopards 168+ Any condition
-11x Eagles 167+ Any condition
-12x Eagles (flat) 165-175 8/10 or worse
-Lat 64 Diamond

I have some stuff to trade or can provide paypal. Check for sale thread in my sig for what's on offer. Highlights left are FR Archon and Champion Shark, both brand new.

If you have never tossed an 11x Eagle X you don't know what you are missing. Those are the best you can get for your buck.

At work believe this is 173g tho. PBL easy 9/10

385506_242980005764426_100001572843784_692861_1886005295_n.jpg

If you have never tossed an 11x Eagle X you don't know what you are missing. Those are the best you can get for your buck

Agreed, and I might have a blue opaque one for you, ill have to check

Status
Not open for further replies.