• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Rare: Ergo 2 Big Hyzer Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

proberto

I purchased a custom Ergo 2 (Lime Green and Gray) when they were new for about $250. I used it for only a few months then I hurt my back and stopped playing for awhile. I have recently got back into playing and I am thinking of getting a different pack. I love the Ergo 2 in all aspects except one. The shoulder straps don't quite fit my shoulders very well. This probably wouldn't be a problem for others. The pack is in great condition, it is a little sun faded from use, but still has vibrant color. The only other flaw is that only after two uses some stitching came loose on the top disc support. I am no seamstress, so I just put a safety pin in and it has been holding up perfect for years. I included a close up picture of the loose stitching.

Pack features space for 25 discs, front putter pocket, front mini and pencil pockets, 2 large water bottle pockets, two deep side pockets, small top felt lined pocket, clip rings for tags and towels, strap for a stool or umbrella, a rainfly, and a larger pocket that easily fits a jacket and snacks.

I know this bag is no longer available and is sought after by some people. It is in great condition and comes with its rain cover. I am asking $150. If you are interested or have any questions, send me a message.

Attachments

• IMG_6589.jpg
    IMG_6589.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 153
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 3.56.26 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 3.56.26 PM.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 110
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 10.50.00 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 10.50.00 AM.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 104
Status
Not open for further replies.