• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Rit Dye

Status
Not open for further replies.

MN_DiscGolfer

Par Member
Looking for some black rit that works for discs. Trying to get into dying and after reading how old rit is the only stuff that works and some "ND" new stuff i've scravenged all possible stores that I can think of in a couple towns and I have almost every old color but I still need black(the one color I will use most of course) any help is much appreciated. PM if you have some extra please.

you can order direct from RIT themselves as well... you will need to order in bulk form but you don't have to order 5Lb buckets or anything just larger than retail size packages. Call them and tell them what you need it for and they should be able to help you.

thanks for the info I was reading that some lady had a bunch in a different thread but I must've missed where she was found at. and I believe she is out of black, I think I read that somewhere and it isn't listed with her other colors on her site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts