• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Selling the Spares: MVP, Rocs, Voodoos and other great discs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcassidy1990

Reptilian Disc Golf
I'm clearing out my office that was loaded with extra plastic that isn't in the bag. I'm really starting to streamline my bag to only MVP discs and the rest of my stash are going to be sold to prevent me from putting them back in the bag:doh:

Here they are: Prices are shipped. Will listen to Offers. 636-544-1370 if you would like to offer MVP discs for trade or discuss other offers.

MVP:
-172 G Tangent: orange,thrown twice. Appears 9.5/10. Faded rim ink $13 SOLD
-178 G Tangent: yellow, 9/10 with one scuff on the overmold from a parking lot toss $13 SOLD
-? G Textured Ion: black on black with a lot of putting scuffs. You know MVP though...despite scuffs and basket paint, the plastic is 7-8/10 or better. $14 SOLD

Rocs:
-180 G DX: 7.5/10. Really neat swirly pinkish/red color. Majority of the stamp is wiped to show just the monkey head. This is a GREAT Roc. One of the rare newer run rocs that feel and fly like the old ones. Stiff with a mild dome. Few nicks on the bead but nothing major. $11
-173 G KCP: 6/10. Glorious firm blue swirl. Had a 2008 tourney stamp that I wiped. Has some nice chunks that have been fixed but really this roc has a ton of life left in it. Straight straight straight. Wiped ink. $11
-177 G KCP: 7/10. Still has a nice amount of stability. "Multi-Purpose". Majority of stamp is wiped. Faded ink. Firm plastic. $11

Voodoos: These are the best run of Voodoos ever ran. Softs with amazing feel. They all are pink with a slight swirl of black on the plate and rim. I putted with these for a long time but I have since moved to an all MVP bag. Take these gems and your putting will improve.
-All are 174/175G. Range from 6-8/10. All have rim ink. Low shoulders and nice flat tops. One of the putters has significantly more wear than the others but none of them are dog chew dog beat. Feel free to text me for individual details on each disc. Stack of five Voodoos for $30

Random others:
- 172 G First Run Sparkle Quantum Quasar: Faded rim ink. 8.5/10. Very beefy. $12
178 G Proto Gateway Mid: Element Top with Karma Bottom. S Plastic is very firm. Flies super straight. SUPER STRAIGHT. Not yet released. $10
172 G Proto D1: 8/10 with faded rim ink. $15

Attachments

• NEWDISCS2.jpg
    NEWDISCS2.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 206
  • NEWDISCS1.jpg
    NEWDISCS1.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 184
  • NEWDISCS3.jpg
    NEWDISCS3.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Jealous! I was hoping to get some PP before they got snatched up, but that's life, I suppose... :(

I'm hoping to just grab a couple of them, if I try to sneak five putters into the house the wife will notice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.