• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] star katana -2

so this may not be the right place to post this and i apologize, i recently bought a star katana with a -2 as the turn i havent come across that before and was wondering if anyone had any insight on the subject. thanks all.

They are acknowledging different flights from different plastics.

so the star more so than the champtanas?

i'm so confused lately with all the new plastic out there from the newer companies. i should know the info. i would guess pros and echos are still -3 but maybe the whole chart moved over again.

Check out the Katana page on the Innova Catalog.
It'll show that in some plastics, the Katana's flight numbers change. You'll see the same with the Starfire. Most Starfire's have a 0 turn, but the pro plastic is -1.

Check out the Katana page on the Innova Catalog.
It'll show that in some plastics, the Katana's flight numbers change. You'll see the same with the Starfire. Most Starfire's have a 0 turn, but the pro plastic is -1.

I thought that was because the Pro Starfires are actally all SL's. However, Champion Bosses now have a 0 turn rating.

My Feldberg Boss had a 0 turn rating when I got it a few months ago. Star's are -1 I'm pretty sure.

That's what I mean. They changed the Champion Boss' flight ratings to show 0 turn, but they left the other plastics at a -1 turn.

Never seen one, and I mainly throw Katana's as my main distance driver. One of the main reasons is because they all fly relatively similar, despite the different plastics.

Innova's flight ratings are half baked on most discs anyway so who cares. If a champ Katana is supposed to have 3 turn they they really F'd up that mold, champ Katanas fly identically to Z nukes.

Champ is supposed to be -2 3 and everything else -3 3, but I've seen star in both numbers in the same store.