• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Streamline Stabilizer

I tossed one Tuesday a couple times. They have a flight similar to a zone/harp. Plastic is nice. Grip is nice. Great fh disc. I think they have a winner.

Non-overmold Entropy?

From what I've seen online, it fits between the Entropy and the Envy. More high speed stability than the Envy but less than the Entropy. Similar fade as the Entropy and more than the Envy. But people keep talking about how well it glides. Sounds maybe even glider than the Envy. Can't think of another disc that sounds this stable with that much glide. Intrigued by it but wondering how that glide will make it throw in the wind.

From what I've seen online, it fits between the Entropy and the Envy. More high speed stability than the Envy but less than the Entropy. Similar fade as the Entropy and more than the Envy. But people keep talking about how well it glides. Sounds maybe even glider than the Envy. Can't think of another disc that sounds this stable with that much glide. Intrigued by it but wondering how that glide will make it throw in the wind.

My Entropy does not have as much fade as either a Harp nor a Zone...not even as much as a Premium JOKERI, it just has the glide of a brick...which I find useful.

I don't see much difference in fade between the Envy and Entropy. Maybe it's altitude, does anyone know the altitude/location of the review video?

My Entropy does not have as much fade as either a Harp nor a Zone...not even as much as a Premium JOKERI, it just has the glide of a brick...which I find useful.

I don't see much difference in fade between the Envy and Entropy. Maybe it's altitude, does anyone know the altitude/location of the review video?

Haven't gotten a chance to throw the Entropy so I'm glad to hear the perspective next to the Harp/ Zone. Sounds like maybe a little faster version of my star AviarX3 which is also a brick with a decent but not overpowering fade.

Not gonna lie this disc looks sweet. I am pretty much married to the Zone as of now for short range OS, but this disc seems to be more glide but still OS. Perhaps may have a role in a bag even with a Zone or Harp - IE: I never thought I'd need a pilot when I love the proxy and atom. The Pilot is a touch slower with more glide and has its own uses for me . aggggggh I'll have to check these out in person --- anyone able to post a side profile picture? Is it also kinda deep like the pilot in Neutron? compare to harp/zone. etc.

just at a store and checked em out. Look decent for sure. Had the Profile of the Envy but with a bulkier feel. I didn't get one because I already have enough throwing putters (galore) But I can see it being very useful. Streamline is doin' work. Now...ahem....for that more stable LIFT disc ;) ;) I'd love to see a 9/5/-1/2 or 9/5/0/2 disc. I went through all my stuff last night organizing etc, the Neutron plastic on the most recent Streamline discs I picked up feel so much better than EVERY OTHER DISC I OWN. ridiculous. I'd jump ship to streamline when they get a full line of discs

After trying the Flare, I'm interested in this one too.

How do we feel about the profile so far?

After trying the Flare, I'm interested in this one too.

How do we feel about the profile so far?

(I haven't thrown it but I checked them out at a store as I am interested in side profile and hand-feel)

It has a similar profile to the Envy or a Pa1, but it feels like a 'bigger' disc, likely a slower, glidier more OS Envy kinda flight . feel-wise, its fine, wasn't GREAT, not a zone or harp, it feels bigger/deeper but feels decent, not bad at all Id say very much like a Pa1 or Envy with that rounded top shoulder

Like a taller envy yes. Alot more overstable since it can handle my terrible fh form. Better glide than harp and zone.