• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tallest course? Nope...

I've seen players that needed Oxygen in leadville co (10,034 ft)

Fond memories of hiking to the top of Mt Elbert out there, beautiful country! :thmbup:

I usually adjust pretty well each time I visit from Michigan. Got some really nice courses out there as well. Sorry to hear about all the flooding, hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

I threw a frisbee around on top of Mt. Whitney at just under 14,500', does that count? :p

Sunrise Ski Resort in Greer, AZ is above 10,000ft. I believe you start at right around 10,600ft.

The course in Aspen is at over 11,000ft... They have the Kiss the Sky tournament there every year I believe. I will play it one of these days. There might be courses even higher up. I think this was discussed here previously.

Sunrise Ski Resort in Greer, AZ is above 10,000ft. I believe you start at right around 10,600ft.
So that's two in AZ.
Makes me wonder what the elevation for the Lemon Drop course is. Even though it is only a temporary course.

The peak of Mt. Lemmon is at 9100' or so, I'm not sure how much below that the temp course is.