• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] TEEPAD FUNDRAISER TEEBIRDS - NEW DESIGN

Status
Not open for further replies.
so both the tb's and the rocs are currently for sale here or we have to go to another website?

DX - there is a mix of firmness among the DX - there is about 20 of them so tell me what you are looking for in a PM and I will see if I can match it up for you.

In the process of loading all the discs into a new site... but if there is something you know you are looking for- I can help you through a PM.

Thanks....

trotter

Could you post a profile pic of the flat top rocs? My favorite roc is a pancake flat glow dx. I'm always looking for something with a similar profile.

IMAG0038.jpg

There are now over 300 of these out there with either the original pinwheel stamp or the Bird stamp - these went through the old ching color heat press before leaving Innova. If you like flat roc, you will likey these...

Last edited:
Just ordered two of these beauties via PM and paypal.
Email or PM me whenever they ship TROT. Thanks!

Bump for awesome stamps :D. Let me know if you ever try something like that with a Lat 64 River or Striker :D.

Just purchased a orange flatop roc, was wondering if the stamps are all the same color......would love the blue on orange ....and if you have an orange on blue ill buy another....

Sent you Blue on Orange... sorry don't have Orange on Blue... Thanks for the order.

I've added Fundraiser TeeDevils to the shop @ 19.95 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts