• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Test Material 2 for Lat64

Mine may be weird then. I'll try washing them, maybe there is a film on them from the factory. but they arent as grippy as my zeros

No they're not as soft textured as zero line, I agree. Mine kinda feel like eraser wizards after 3 rounds.

All of you talk of your TM2 being grippy. Mine are kind of slick feeling almost like new grip line. No where near the tackiness of zero. Almost like new 12x KC aviars.

Mine are 175 and bright pink if that makes a difference

I've got a pair of Pinks that aren't quite as grippy as zeros. After a round they have gotten better.

Fondled the new Test run Pures today. They are better than the first test run, but for putting Zero is better IMO. not a bad plastic at all for a base line product though.

Me too. although that might make me get rid of my other lat mids once it breaks in.

Is the TM fuse worth a go?

TM fuse is money, it just wants to anhyzer with a slight nudge.

The most glide out of any midrange I have thrown, comparable to a comet.

I like them better than my opto's but have not thrown the GL ones yet.

I prefer my GL, but have been thinking lately I need to get the TM Fuse another shake. Seems like mine starts turning right about 5" out of your hand. It throws and grips well, just a hard turner.

Fondled the new Test run Pures today. They are better than the first test run, but for putting Zero is better IMO. not a bad plastic at all for a base line product though.

So is Zeroline considered OOP now? Is the TM2 less durable than ZL? I'd hate to have a bunch of chunks and gouges from going at the chains. My ZL seemed to hold up okay until my mom decided it would make a good dog disc. :\

Not sure about Zero. We'll have to wait to hear from Latitude or one of the more in-the-know guys. I think it's a great putting plastic so it would be a shame to see it go.

So is Zeroline considered OOP now? Is the TM2 less durable than ZL? I'd hate to have a bunch of chunks and gouges from going at the chains. My ZL seemed to hold up okay until my mom decided it would make a good dog disc. :\

I posted something similar to this on the other thread, they exist..Opto pures. Anyways, the tm and zero pures are about the same in durability. I've had plenty of experience on the course plus putting at home to base this on. Please understand, I only putt with the zero line; drives and approaches, I'll bust out the opto's or grip. The tm feels great but I will stick with the zero b/c it's a bit grippier and slight softer.

I posted something similar to this on the other thread, they exist..Opto pures. Anyways, the tm and zero pures are about the same in durability. I've had plenty of experience on the course plus putting at home to base this on. Please understand, I only putt with the zero line; drives and approaches, I'll bust out the opto's or grip. The tm feels great but I will stick with the zero b/c it's a bit grippier and slight softer.

Cool. This is what I needed to know. I was considering getting a couple of zeroline pures to putt with instead of the TM version. I hope they keep making them.

I took out my Visions last night and was impressed by the grippy plastic and glide. I was driving in a soccer field and my drives went over the goal, rather than in it as intended, and into the parking lot. Released flat the discs made a tight S pattern. The concrete scuffed the discs but the plastic seemed more durable than DX. I am curious to see what a tree does to it. When I tried a roller, the disc was quite bouncy compared to GL.

My TM2 Vision lost a chunk from arguing with a tree. Its the only one so far. Not a deal killer, but interesting. The TM1 never chunked like that. My TM2 Bolt has bombed quite a few trees and rocks and has yet to loose anything substantial. I'm hoping this Vision deal was a fluke. Still very happy with the feel and flight of the TM2.

Latest posts