• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Misc. discs for sale, 12 discs, 8 new (or practically new), 4 used

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melloweyelids

Hey, I am trying to clear some room and get rid of some discs (mostly just because I want to buy more. These are mostly discs that have either never been thrown (10/10), or thrown for test/practice before being shelved (9/10). All discs were stored on a shelf with care (never in the trunk of my car in the heat, etc.).

Prices include shipping (in U.S.). All prices are OBO and I will definitely consider discounts for buying multiple discs. Make me some offers . Single discs will be shipped in bubble envelopes, and I will try to send multiple disc orders in boxes. If you request a box I will do what I can.

Discs will be shipped quickly, as I am off work. Let me know if you want any close up pictures of specific discs.

I organized my discs in columns. The left two columns have the new (or practically new) discs. The column on the right has used discs. The prices on the used discs might seem a tad high, but that is only to account for shipping in the case that someone only wants one used disc. I view the used discs as cheap items that I can use to "sweeten the pot" on another order. So make some creative offers :) Anyways, discs are listed below:

Left column:
-SOLD Discmania PD 175g, G-line, orange with blue stamp, thrown once or twice at most in practice, 9.5/10, 12$
-GAVE TO FRIEND FOR BDAY Innova Corvette 167g, Glow Champion, orange with gold stamp, never thrown, 10/10, 12$
-Thunderbird 175g, star, pink with white stamp, thrown once or twice in practice at most, 9.5/10, 12$
-Legacy Outlaw, Icon, White (with slight smokey swirl) and red stamp, never thrown, 10/10, 12$

Middle column:
-Emac Truth 178g, prime plastic???, white with American flag stamp, never thrown, 10/10, 10$
-SOLD---Aviar-x 175g, JK Pro, Blue with Rasta stamp
-F2 Yeti Aviar in test configuration pro plastic (grippier/tackier than KC and not as stiff) 175g, red with red stamp, thrown once or twice, 9.5/10, 9$
-F2 Yeti Aviar in test configuration pro plastic (grippier/tackier than KC and not as stiff) 175g, red with red stamp, thrown twice or thrice, 9/10, 9$

Right column:
-SOLD F2 Roc3 180g, champion, Yellow with green stamp, Thrown plenty of times but still in good shape, 6.5/10, 7$
-DX Roc 180g, Bottom Stamp, Pink with black stamp, Thrown plenty, has a ding on flight plate, 5.5/10, 7$
-Changed my mind on the green disc, going to keep it for now :)
-SOLD--- DGA Hurricane Midnight Flyer, Glow plastic, White with black stamp, thrown plenty, but still in great shape, just dirty, 7/10

I also have 3 other discs that I can use to "sweeten the pot." They are all found discs; two have only pdga numbers and one has a phone number. In both cases, I tried to research or contact the owner, but to no avail. I don't feel comfortable selling the outright but will use them to increase the value of a deal. These three discs are listed below:

-DGA Hurricane (weight unknown, but heavy, can weigh upon request), SP Line, Green with purple stamp, in good shape, 7.5/10
-SOLD Discmania DD (weight around 165 I believe, can weigh upon request), c-line with light bubbles on rim, yellow with white stamp, in decent shape, 6.5/10
-X-out Katana 175g, pro plastic, Blue with silver double stamp and silver x-out stamp, dirty but in good shape, 7/10

Hopefully I am not violating a rule by not posting a picture of the last three discs. Let me know if I am.

Attachments

• 20200321_163216 copy.jpg
    20200321_163216 copy.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 516
Last edited:
Are the thunderbird and outlaw still available? Do you know the weight of the outlaw?

Status
Not open for further replies.