• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 2012 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

Pools are posted, and things are getting close to being on!

From what I can gather, there are a crapload of people staying at the Home Towne Suites, that's gonna be awesome. Can't wait. Safari, here we go.

Anyone playing in any of the tournaments before hand?

Anyone wanna get in a practice round at each of the courses with me and my buddy?

Hit me up here and we'll exchange numbers for when you get down there too. We should be arriving super early Wednesday morning to be able to play for two entire days before tournament play on Friday.

My buddy is playing in G Pool. We are staying at the Home Town Suites. Can anyone leave an open seat in their car for him please? His open space in my car will go to someone in H Pool who needs a ride to and from the hotel/courses when I leave/come back.

Is anyone staying at the KOA and in the B pool? i got screwed and missed the A pool by one point and now i dont have a ride? Let me know if anyone can help me out. Thanks!

Is anyone staying at the KOA and in the B pool? i got screwed and missed the A pool by one point and now i dont have a ride? Let me know if anyone can help me out. Thanks!

Can probably help. We'll be near the swimming pool. We'll be easy to find. There are at least three of us in that pool.

I'm sorry if I misspoke.

I especially apologize to anyone who knows her.

It was intended as an observation, not an attack.

Accepted. She is not as sensitive about her rating as I am. I expect it will be above 600 after this weekend if she plays. She has been sick and may not be able to. We are hopeful.

you're a lucky man, i wish i could get mine to do more than frustrated throwing off one tee pad then heading back in the house, would be awesome to have my wife playing in tourneys regardless of the scores//

you're a lucky man, i wish i could get mine to do more than frustrated throwing off one tee pad then heading back in the house, would be awesome to have my wife playing in tourneys regardless of the scores//

5 Crosses playing. Me, two sons, 1 wife and 1 daughter-in-law. Doesn't count several other pseudo-family members that are traveling with or meeting there. I'm very lucky. Thanks for noticing.

and it turns out... we are in different pools. great. not that its going to matter that much, but it wouldve been easier.

good to know though, now I get to know where im playing and when :)

I'm in H, he's in G

he can ride with me. im in G

i meant im in H. too much apple pie ;)

im also in H pool. if all else fails, ill drop him off at the courses before i get to mine, but im sure hell be able to get a ride at least to and between the courses. pick up is never a problem.