• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 2014 Memorial Championship

pierce tied for 2nd with the MPO. kkkilllling it.

Not quite. She's -16 through three rounds. -16 was second place through two rounds for MPO. The leaders now are at -21 and -20 through 8 and 7 holes respectively.

She is killing it nonetheless. Pretty sure her scores are well above the MPO cash line.

Not quite. She's -16 through three rounds. -16 was second place through two rounds for MPO. The leaders now are at -21 and -20 through 8 and 7 holes respectively.

She is killing it nonetheless. Pretty sure her scores are well above the MPO cash line.

ahh you're right. i totally forgot that was their 3rd round finished up

He toured all last year with Patrick Brown, and I think they're doing the same this year... logging lots of tournaments and improving rapidly, it looks like.

Drew hasn't hit the 1000 player rating yet and he's currently rated 999. Something tells me he will easily be over 1000 come next update.

Yeah, looks like he's angling to make the lead card for tomorrow. How cool is it to see JohnE McCray killing it in MPO, though?

Drew Gibson can huck it! I like him and Roan to be the guys to step up and challenge McBeast over the next few years, but I am with bneely, pulling for JohnE to win this one! Gotta love a humble good ol' boy.

Lots of noteworthy stuff going down. Gibson and Roan stepping up, McCray killing it so far on his first full tour, McBeth being, well, McBeth lol

Forecast for Fountain Hills tomorrow. Could be a nasty final round.
Periods of rain. Thunder possible. High 62F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Rainfall around a half an inch. 100% chance.

Has the Twitter feed play-by-play always been on the live scoring? I just noticed it and am really digging it. Thanks to whoever is doing the updates.

Forecast for Fountain Hills tomorrow. Could be a nasty final round.
Periods of rain. Thunder possible. High 62F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Rainfall around a half an inch. 100% chance.
Good, these courses obviously need some teeth. Minus the thunder and lightning of course. That would be bad.

Latest posts