• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One day I will re-dye this one....to completion...
5761488501_478ee244c5_m.jpg

Yep, newb dye job too, next time I may try the transferable tape thing, cutting the lines with a ruler and a compass on the disc was a bit nerve-wracking.

finally got to do a dye for myself. Another faith disc for my stained glass collection. I hope you all enjoy.

IMAG0284-1.jpg

IMAG0283-1.jpg

I love the stained glass work, but don't quite understand the faith aspect of it. Do you believe in crescent rolls?

Lol. I was referring to the cross and dove. This disc complements the cross crown disc for my avitar. A little divine guidance to avoid a tree never hurts ;)

bigman, I really like the white spot at the top-middle of the disc, just on the edge of the blue/black -- makes that blue piece seem edged. Just a thought, try adding more of those in your next stained glass dyes to make it seem more lifelike!

Did this one today, based upon the image I saw in the future dyes thread. I made some modifications to it, and this is right out of the bath, and not fully cleaned. I might go back and even out some of the lines, since hand cutting the text was such a pain in the ass.
110727_214444.jpg

Did this one today, based upon the image I saw in the future dyes thread. I made some modifications to it, and this is right out of the bath, and not fully cleaned. I might go back and even out some of the lines, since hand cutting the text was such a pain in the ass.

Creepy. I was looking at that same picture in my possibles folder today. Toyed around with it in Illustrator even.

Oh, job well done! :hfive:

freakin awesome! I gotta get/do one of those. I just havent had any time lately and Im tellin you with my plotter being down its hard to get motivated to do any. What can I say, im spoiled and hate hand cutting

I got the image for it from the future dyes thread, then changed the eyes a little, and made the lips and tits bigger. I do everything by hand, no plotter, and find that text is the worst pain in the ass/hand. Despite what some may say, everyone loves breasts, and this was pretty much the only way I could get any cleavage on a disc without getting an ear-full from the girlfriend.
2ndbase.jpg

This is a work in progress...This is my disc for the DGCR Fantasy Football for Plastic League. I had to darken the photo to get the dye to show...did it with Yellow. Will take a photo during the day tomorrow to really give an idea of what this dye looks like. It is almost like a Ghost Stamp. Anyways here is the Dye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts