• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was my first dye attempt. Just finished it about 15 minutes ago but I had to post it. I'm pretty happy with how it came out. I'll be the first of my friends to throw a self dyed disc.

Attachments

• bazinga disc.jpg
    bazinga disc.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 99
It was between that and the rock, paper, scissors, lizard, spock diagram from the show. Maybe next time. Thanks for the compliments.

This was my first dye attempt. Just finished it about 15 minutes ago but I had to post it. I'm pretty happy with how it came out. I'll be the first of my friends to throw a self dyed disc.

You have every right to be happy with how it came out. Top notch job!

Here's a couple I did yesterday.

Star Beast
IMG00178-20111116-1640.jpg

Champion Groove, but can't take credit for the outside rim dye. The middle was just begging for an image though.
IMG00182-20111117-2202.jpg

That is a beauty. Did you post of the blank disc in the Natural beauties thread, because it should be there.

Oh, and the dye isn't bad either :p.

Wasn't aware of that thread, but I will be sure too next time. It really stood out on a rack full of predyes, I knew it had to be mine!

Very Nice Askari, that background is awesome, painted with acetone? Looks great.

Opto xXx - Just finished this up and sent it out to Ripper. Dyed to top and bottom to give depth when you look through the disc.

Opto%252520xXx%252520-%252520Ron%252520Paul%252520Revolution.jpg

Opto%252520xXx%252520-%252520Ron%252520Paul%252520Revolution%252520%252528side%252529.jpg

Thanks Burntneuron, No I used an alcohol water dye mixture. Multiple layers, only using two colors Rit yellow and black. I like the depth concept on that disc you have there. Gonna try it on a scorpion I just picked up. Plan on putting scorpion from mortal combat on it but I think it'll look cool using that depth tech on his chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts