• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMAG0105.jpg

Last edited:
Huh...google doesn't wanna show it apparently...
So I ran out of vinyl, and after calling a few sign places, and hearing ridiculous prices (3.50 per sq ft???) I went to a shop that said yesteryear they'd sell 12" wide oracal 651 for a buck a foot. Got there, and I asked, and he was like "its 30" wide, how much you want?"
I said "how Much for ten feet?"
"of this? 5 bucks."
"I'll take 20."

Just finished this one up for my buddy in Wausau, WI. Pigpen on a Star SL. Colors look a lot better in person, really need to get a camera besides my Blackberry.
pigpen.jpg

A kuple of my 1st's

Attachments

• SAM_0421.jpg
    SAM_0421.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 69
  • SAM_0424.jpg
    SAM_0424.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 51
  • SAM_0428.jpg
    SAM_0428.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 49
I cant take credit for this, but dynamic discs can. I have had an easy transaction with them, really like the final product. I'm interested in seeing if this dye actually chips away like a lotto card as I've heard from this site

DSCN0107.jpg

Before I read the post, I thought you'd taped a printed picture onto the front of the disc, haha!

You have been putting on a marbling clinic lately. Nice stuff.
Appreciate it, but I'm just doing what's requested, I guess people enjoy my marbling. I wonder if I could get sponsored by Barbasol... That disc came out sick though, can't wait to play a round with him on the 17th so I can see it fly.

A couple more I did last night
Soft Magenta Ion
6479583569_28a4fd92a1.jpg

150 star Leopard for my GF the singer. This one started out as a filthy white disc that was almost brown from dirt on it

6479574429_8344579240.jpg

@ Askari - really cool image. Nice job taking the image to the edge of the disc, too.

The ions seem to take the ink really well if you wash them. The first ion I dies seemed to only take die where I had handled it. I dont know if there was like a thin layer of oil that got washed off by touching it or what but it took to the disc inconsistantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.