• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this flx esp Predator in my misprint pack. I stupidly put my name on the underside of it before I realized that I can't throw this worth a crap. Tried to acetone the sharpie out but no luck. That's what the faded part is on the right.

So I dyed a design called A-Style on the bottom to hide the name. I saw these ads over in Europe a few years ago, (maybe a clothing store?)

Anyways, I just dyed it in hopes of trading it.....:) Nothing particular in mind.

Astyle.jpg

Thanks. I wish I wasn't in a hurry and cut this on the disc though. Left a few scratches in it. Ah well. live and learn.

:doh: can you tell?

...i took 3 years of spanish in high school, with a columbian teacher, and i still don't know crap

I'm entering my fourth year of high school spanish,

but I also grew up with a mexican best friend who's parents still barely speak english,

my teacher didn't speak english :| he played disc with us though :thmbup: that's something you don't do everyday

that's amazing!

i'm actually dropping my weight lifting class, because my school instated a class where you play bean bags, hacky sack, and disc golf. its called "recreation sports" aka. we need a solution for pot heads,

even though i don't smoke pot, the disc golf sold me, and i have a gym membership anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts