• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My igloo melted today as the temp got up to a very HUMID AND HOT 50 celsius (thats about 120 F for you yankees) and I needed something to occupy my time as throwing was out of the question.

Oscar hates bogeys as much as we all do

img_323.jpg

THAT is a sweet dye, NoThingness, and I applaud your productive use of time during this sweltering heat. I'm dumb enough to throw in it. I should know better by now. Alas....

Nice Nothingness, my aversion to Muppets has been cured, Oscar had always been my favorite! Bennett it's game on at 7:45am tomorrow, only way I can get a round in these days is early, evening leagues are just out of the question.

A scuba-themed dye for a Stranger named Steve. No Sandler references necessary. Discmania DD2:

5963167122_1ea312c2a2_z.jpg

Berger Buzzzy Christ:
5963192620_8eddb22497_z.jpg

Since I'm using a multi-color pack of vinyl rolls, I use different colors randomly for cutting masks. I often end up with some masks that I don't want to dye.....
5963167270_3faaa1eaca_z.jpg

....but I had to dye it, it's already got some good juju in it, my ESP Comet.
5963167476_a0da71c885_z.jpg

I always love coming to this thread!!! AWESOME work folks!

I'll second that. (OK, third). Even though I haven't dyed anything in a long time (no time), I'm in here every day checking out the latest and I'm never disappointed. I've got 3 discs waiting and I know what I'm dyeing on all of them. I gotta get back in the game!

Not a dyed disc, but I got one of the newer Dynamic Disc STAMP dyes...take a look see...

1311354580.jpg

Purchased...not made by me...for the record

Hey Josh, I meant to get back to this one sooner. Your stencil work is really coming along and you've done several nice 2 and 3 color, what about a 5 or 6 color. I remember the first one I did, a spirograph sunflower, real pain but so are all the best learning experiences.

Thanks Dan! I am actually working on a 4/5 color dye right now. Still nothing too crazy, but I'm ok with that. I keep wanting to try your shaving cream marbling... maybe ill do that in the background of this 4/5 color... I would really be going out on a limb haha. Thanks again for the feedback!

While I am waiting to find another white disc I want to dye, I went ahead and whipped this one out.

2 days of cutting and weeding (had to weed as I went so I didn't get lost). ALL hand cut.

I haven't seen one on here or anywhere else for that matter.

Hope you like it..............

photo(15).jpg

We need a pic of the whole disc if we have any chance at solving that maze! Nice job on a tough looking dye.

While I am waiting to find another white disc I want to dye, I went ahead and whipped this one out.

2 days of cutting and weeding (had to weed as I went so I didn't get lost). ALL hand cut.

View attachment 15439

goodness gracious. i am just not that patient nor ambitious...

Having some fun with the shaving cream marbling method.
Star X-cal
2435a50.jpg

And a Star Mako for the local who goes through the swamp and river regularly to pull out everyone's discs. (He does call on them.)
2r39ky9.jpg

Having some fun with the shaving cream marbling method.
Star X-cal
2435a50.jpg

And a Star Mako for the local who goes through the swamp and river regularly to pull out everyone's discs. (He does call on them.)
2r39ky9.jpg

Those are outrageous!:clap:

another simple one color here... just something quick, I dont throw Nukes, but had this one laying around... If you are looking for an unthrown pink Nuke with a nuke dye... PM me... i dont need it laying around.

IMG_0149.jpg

View attachment 15439

Much respect to the fellow hand cutter!!!!:thmbup::thmbup:

I would not of been impressed had this been done by a plotter but knowing this was hand cut make this disc INCREDIBLE and its only a single color. did you draw the maze yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts