• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Mental Game of Disc

Wow, Ihad no idea how this post would take off!
I had no idea that it would do this. Iam really stoked by the responses by everyone.

I had no intention of getting people riled up about my question either. I understand that some people would prefer to not read "mumbo jumbo". I completely understand those feelings. At the same time, I also find that there are authors and writings that do make a difference for each person or don't. I am super stoked that I have found this book and a few of the others in the Bob Rotella library.

As a matter of fact, after reading about not using the hole as a target but something closer, I tried it today while playing a round.My shot shape was significanty better as was my confidence when approaching the basket. I also interestingly, found that I was better able to make solid approach shots.

Thank you all again for your responses to this post. I will find it fun to post in the future and learn from each and every one of you.

Latest posts