• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The sun is up, the sky is blue, where will your discs take you?

another day of near 70 temps. Played 3 rounds yesterday, probably only one today - me and my wife are both off of work, so we'll take the dogs out with us.

played today, pads are clean all around town and groups and more people are starting to mull about the courses. still some snow about, lost one in hiawatha today, things are a bit wet and mucky, but all and all good discing. at least, better than it has been

Snow was sticking to the discs bad, feet got drenched even though I wore "waterproof" boots....

I'll be playing a round or two and doing some maintenance on my Dixie Lee DGC tomorrow (actually later on this morning). On Sunday, another DGCR'r and I are heading down to Martinsburg, WV to play the Poor House Farm course. I'll take the mid 40s for now. :)

Had to be up over 50 degrees today in Martinsburg, WV. The wind was on and off all day. Sometimes strong and sometimes calm as can be.

Really enjoyed the course, Poor House Farm DGC, and got to play a round with the course designer and other locals... a good bunch of guys. Had an excellent time.

The problem with melting snow and ice, though, is a whole lot of mud! That was the only downside to the day. Will definitely be back in the Spring or Summer.

Latest posts